Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar (For Sale), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & rusty old Ranger snowplow truck

Default The Stork is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!

So,

Can anyone help me make a list of the questions I want to make SURE I ask about and get explained to me before I go and break something?

Thanks in advance,

I'm so excited!
    David
    Last edited by MossflowerWoods; 08-29-2011 at 08:15 PM. Reason: fixed title
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!

First off, I would say, "Hey, where the heck is my kubota".

Actually a good dealer will walk you through all of the operations/functions and have you sign a checklist showing it has been done. Too late now, but when I buy a tractor, I take the Operator Manual home before delivery. Operator's Manuals are "usually" pretty good on explaining proper operation.

I can't think of anything, but if I do, I will post and again congratulations on your new tractor.

As an aside, my son was in the Navy for four years on board a destroyer as a VBSS Team Member and about a year and a half after his discharge, he joined the Army and was a Sgt. with the 82nd Airborne.
    "An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it." - Jef Mallett

but when I buy a tractor, I take the Operator Manual home before delivery.
    Me, too. And I read it, or at least scan, all the way front to back. Then if there's anything not clear, you can easily make a list to ask all the right questions.
    Bird

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar (For Sale), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & rusty old Ranger snowplow truck

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post

You are Funny sir!!!!

As an aside, my son was in the Navy for four years on board a destroyer as a VBSS Team Member and about a year and a half after his discharge, he joined the Army and was a Sgt. with the 82nd Airborne.
    RRR,

That is a good son. Tell him I said Thank You for his service.

David
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    7040 HDC 1153 fel

enjoy your new tractor.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT335 + Kubota BX2370-1

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    After he gets over that one, ask him if he remembered to bring the rebate check with him?
    "Contentment makes poor men rich, Discontent makes rich men poor." Benjamin Franklin

"...The conflict between believers and non believers is not about the beliefs..." IslandTractor

Tractor
    Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    RRR,

That is a good son. Tell him I said Thank You for his service.

David
    And thank you for yours as well.
    "An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it." - Jef Mallett

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1533

Well, is it there yet...is it there yet?
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function." -
    Prof. Al Bartlett

Any person is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts and outcomes. So one may believe as they will, but will be held accountable by the numbers for their beliefs. At the end of the day, life is a school of probability. Jesse via Jesse's Cafe Americain

Tractor

YES!

WOO HOO! I got my first hour in.

I bush-hogged in forward and reverse. I grappled and moved my bucket and boulders. I also grabbed a couple rotting pine stumps (about 8" each) and ripped them out of the ground.

I drove around up and down my hilly driveway and I got my indoc on operations.

WOO HOO!!!
    David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!-kioti-1-jpg   The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!-kioti-2-jpg  

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1533

Congrats...
    Nice looking rig!
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function." -
    Prof. Al Bartlett

Any person is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts and outcomes. So one may believe as they will, but will be held accountable by the numbers for their beliefs. At the end of the day, life is a school of probability. Jesse via Jesse's Cafe Americain

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast