Backhoe Kioti CK20 Backhoe

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe #1  

GaryG

Silver Member
Tractor
BX22
Has anyone taken delivery on the Kioti CK20 with a backhoe? Is it useful or is the tractor too light. I have heard mixed reviews on the BX22 with backhoe. I was hoping the CK20 with the added weight might be what I need.

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe #2  
As of right now, the CK20's aren't scheduled to be in the US till April sometime. There are a few around at dealers, but i've not seen one with a hoe yet.

Also, keep in mind the BX2200 weighs about 1300 lbs, the BX22 is 1520 lbs, whereas the CK20 weighs in at 1993 lbs out of the box.

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe #3  
The CK20 is a physically larger tractor than the BX22. Larger tires and yes more weight. Size wise it's more on par with Kubota B7500/2410, New Holland TC21D. The tractors are now in producton. I haven't heard that any are on U.S. Soil as of yet...but it shouldn't be to much longer. Tractors are coming first, I haven't heard when the backhoes will be available. You'll see more info on the CK20 in the Kioti Forum.

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe
It was your review that made me think past the BX22. I have a friend with one and he loves it. However he finds the backhoe a bit over powered for the weight of the tractor. I guess I'll wait and see when the CK20s start arriving. Thank You

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe #5  
If you have a dealer close by, see if they have a LB1914 with a loader and Hoe. If you like the way the hoe operates on the 1914, you'll like it on a CK20. They will be the same hoe. The CK WILL have more loader lift and will be the radius arm style but the hoe will be the same you see on a 1914. The CK is only around 135 lbs lighter than the 1914. We have sold quite a few of them, even with the extra heft of the tractor with loaded tires, the hoe can pick up the tractor and move it!/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
The TLB package weighs in at around almost 4000 lbs, load the tires and you are at 4500 lbs. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

KO

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe
The local equipment rental has a couple 1914s without a backhoe. I plan to rent one this week with a loader and box scraper. Is the CK20 on the same frame or is it all new? My closest dealer to San Diego is about 70 miles from here.

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe #7  
The only thing left from the 1914 is the motor. There may have even been some tweaking done to it.
KO

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe #8  
Ok YOu have my attention. How much (ball park figure is ok) for a CK20, loader, and backhoe?

Mike

/ Kioti CK20 Backhoe #9  
Mike, You've got TBN-mail! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif