3-Point Hitch Kioti DK45 3 point Hyd. Question

/ Kioti DK45 3 point Hyd. Question #1  

Wayne Feigenbutz

Tractor
Kioti DK 45
I bought a used kioti Dk45 (the second one I've owned), it has 750 hours on it and little used. Anyway, I was using a it to mow a few weeks ago and noticed that when I "lower" the 3 point lifting arms it makes a pretty loud chattering noise. If you let is down fast it doesn't make that noise but if you let it down slowely it makes a "boom boom boom" noise. Yesterday, I had a blade on the back and lowered the blade (without the tractor being on), and it still made that noise.

The tractor has a drift lever as well as the main 3 point up and down control. If it were doing this on while lifting the blade you might think that it's cavatating. But that's obviously not it.

Any ideas? Thanks - Wayne

/ Kioti DK45 3 point Hyd. Question #2  
Does it do it consistently (every time)? Have you tried adjusting the flow control knob to see if that makes any difference?
BOB

/ Kioti DK45 3 point Hyd. Question
I haven't touched the knob below the seat. I'll try it first and see what happens. It does do it everytime if you let it down slowly. But if you simply push the lever down all at once then it doesn't do it. I also noticed it while I was mowing with the bush hog. It appeared to be floating as the terrain wan't level. But when it would go to level out then it would do it again.

I am not a novice at this but I am not familiar with the kioti controls. Hope this helps.

/ Kioti DK45 3 point Hyd. Question #4  
Is the Draft control lever all the way forward, in the off position?

/ Kioti DK45 3 point Hyd. Question #5  
Check the fluid level. Mine made a banging sound and the hitch seemed to "hop" up and down a few inches. I filled the fluid, worked it a few times and it hasn't done it since.