My engine stops for no reason

/ My engine stops for no reason #11  
Thanks Teg. The PTO was supposed to be off but I will double check. What about the use of the backhoe? Do I have 2 seconds also to tilt the seat?
I don't really know since I have not used a backhoe with it...

Does the backhoe run off of hydraulic remotes at the back of the tractor OR is the backhoe powered from a pump attached to the PTO? If it runs off a set of hydraulic remotes, the seat doesn't come into play. If it has the PTO pump, then yes, you have to tilt the seat forward.

I have a chipper and it's tuff to remember the first dozen or so times that it happens. Let us know if the pto was "off" and/or the safety switch needed adjusting. :thumbsup:

/ My engine stops for no reason #12  
Or if your HST pedal is not completely neutral then the tractor will think you are trying to drive while not on the seat and kill the engine.

/ My engine stops for no reason
My backhoe has no pump and the HST pedal may be source of a problem since the tractor is brand new, everything is still ォstiffサ. I will check the pedal again..

/ My engine stops for no reason
Thanks everyone, I solved the problem. The problem was the HST pedal switch. My dealer replaced it and now the tractor runs perfectly.