Mowing Side cash from bush hog work?

/ Side cash from bush hog work? #1  

GoinGreene

Tractor
JD 5055
   / Side cash from bush hog work? #2  
This is gonna get funny before it's done!

A million bux a year with 4 tractors? That there is some funny stuff!

And the part about no cut throat competition....That dang near made me fall out of the chair laughing!

"possibly insurance".......That aught to tip off anyone who's thinking about paying ANY attention to these articles.....

Last edited:
   / Side cash from bush hog work? #3  
(((((((( I found two sites about making money bush hoggin.)))))))))
Do these sights sell bush hogs?
I am just saying.
Good luck.
Army Grunt

/ Side cash from bush hog work? #4  
(((((((( I found two sites about making money bush hoggin.)))))))))
Do these sights sell bush hogs?
I am just saying.
Good luck.
Army Grunt

Maybe they sell trailers? Or great big dually trucks?

I had this fantasy too... But the Math was powerful... I'd need to do a WHOLE LOT of hogging just to pay for the F-350 and 10,000 lb trailer (plus the tractor payments I've already sold my soul to pay for).

But it is a fun fantasy. Seat Time PLUS cold hard CASH!!!!

Right now I am considering the selling firewood fantasy instead...

Be well, and GOOD LUCK (If you make it work, tell me how!).
David

/ Side cash from bush hog work? #5  
Mowing on a property, you are not familiar with, has it's challenges and pit falls.

Did somebody leave a couple of cinder blocks behind? Is there a remnant of an old piece of machinery hidden there, somewhere? How about a rock sticking out of the ground? Is there an old burn pile with steel and nails?

It can be hard on the equipment!

/ Side cash from bush hog work? #6  
That reminded me of the info_mmercial, that used to come on TV. Where the guy would say he got rich off of buying classified ads in newspapers across the country.

/ Side cash from bush hog work? #7  
Mowing on a property, you are not familiar with, has it's challenges and pit falls.

Did somebody leave a couple of cinder blocks behind? Is there a remnant of an old piece of machinery hidden there, somewhere? How about a rock sticking out of the ground? Is there an old burn pile with steel and nails?

It can be hard on the equipment!

I think it was Farmwithjunk who mentioned hitting a car battery while mowing. Makes my skin crawl to think about it.

/ Side cash from bush hog work? #8  
I have a nice Covington Cutter you can have that hit a spacesaver spare while I was brushhogging a field for free for a friend...I think part of the gearbox is still orbiting the earth from the force of the explosion...

/ Side cash from bush hog work? #9  
I have a nice Covington Cutter you can have that hit a spacesaver spare while I was brushhogging a field for free for a friend...I think part of the gearbox is still orbiting the earth from the force of the explosion...

So now it is what we call "Ballast"?:thumbsup:

I'll take it, I will make it into a Chainsaw & Stuff hauler....:D

David

/ Side cash from bush hog work? #10  
Let me just echo what a few others have said. Make sure you know what the field looks like. My neighbors dad was bushing a field ran over a tree branch that was stuck in the ground. Put a good size hole in his front tire and the tube. He is taking the tire to a dealer because he could not break the bead and that will cost him $100. His tractor is a 6300 to replace the tire with a name brand tire with labor is about $700.