L3010 replacement seat

/ L3010 replacement seat #1  

Grande

Tractor
Kubota L3010HST
Is there an aftermarket replacement seat for an L3010 that works? I've tried 2 from Tractor Supply, neither one fits. The original replacement from the dealer gave me sticker shock. Thanks for any advice.

/ L3010 replacement seat #2  
   / L3010 replacement seat #3  
Are you replacing the seat because it is worn and torn? or are you looking for something that is an "upgrade" to the one that came with the machine?

I was looking for a new seat to replace the split and cracked original seat and as you was floored by the cost of a replacement new one that was identical to the old one. What i ended up doing was making a slip cover for the seat and one for the backrest (think pillow case)out of the same material that Carhart coveralls are made from (the light tan color) cost me $40 for the material and sewing. has been on for 3 yrs and works great. Mine is also an L3010

Just a thought

/ L3010 replacement seat
I'm replacing due to wear and tear. I'm not that handy with needle and thread but and excellent idea. Thanks.

/ L3010 replacement seat #5  
If it's just wear and tear, remove the seat and take it to an upholstery shop. You can probably get it done for 50 bucks.

/ L3010 replacement seat #6  
If it's just wear and tear, remove the seat and take it to an upholstery shop. You can probably get it done for 50 bucks.

Thats what I did. took the material to lady that had a heavy duty sewing machine and the next day put the seat back on.