3-Point Hitch GC2310 PTO Guard prevents 3 point from lowering

/ GC2310 PTO Guard prevents 3 point from lowering #1  

jetwoz

Tractor
GC2310
Two different issues causing this post. 1st issue: Tried ordering a service manual for the GC2310 from Jack's Small Engine and they allowed they are no longer available from their supplier, next I'll try a dealer. Second issue: Since no manual: I can not confirm that the PTO guard seems to be installed incorrectly (bought the tractor used with 112 hours now has 275). The front mounting bolts appear to be correctly installed see picture number one of left side allowing the guard to pivot up and down. The back bolt does not attach to or through anything and it blocks the PTO guard from going down and over the PTO. In this configuration the guard is blocking the 3 point lift arms from depressing completely. See pictures 2, 3 and 4. Anyone have pictures of how is should be? How far down should the lower link assembly be able to go? :confused:

Attachments

• PTO guard2.JPG
    PTO guard2.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 192
  • PTO guard1.JPG
    PTO guard1.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 184
  • PTO guard4.JPG
    PTO guard4.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 185
  • PTO guard5.JPG
    PTO guard5.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 167
   / GC2310 PTO Guard prevents 3 point from lowering
Found a picture of a 2310 3 point by accident on TBN. Sure enough mine was mounted wrong. Can't understand why it was that way but things sure are easier to attach now. :thumbsup:

Don, Thanks I ordered it like I did before at Jack's let's hope Jack's supplier wasn't AGCO.

Walt

/ GC2310 PTO Guard prevents 3 point from lowering #5  
Don, Thanks I ordered it like I did before at Jack's let's hope Jack's supplier wasn't AGCO.

Walt
I'm 90% sure his supplier wasn't Agco, but let me know please.

Don I just got my manual today (1 Oct). Ordered it on the 23 of Sep from Agco. I ordered part number 4283003M1 for the GC2300/GC2310 Compact Tractor (Packet) for $26.73. The handling charge was $6.00 and shipping was $6.69 for a total of $39.42.