Turning blue......

/ Turning blue...... #22  
When in rains, it pours in a good way...

My Ford story is with Model A's... bought 3 in two weeks once... two I had known about and someone flagged me down when I had one on the trailer and asked if I wanted another one... I told him this one was going to keep me busy... gave him my number... didn't get his.

Saturday morning he calls and says it has to go... wife wants to park new car in the garage...

/ Turning blue...... #23  
ah-ha.. finally over to the dark side.. :)

/ Turning blue...... #24  
Hey, FWJ. Nice selection of new (old) tractors. Question: did you misplace your sales resistance somewhere :)? Those sellers were fortunate to catch you on an off day.

Getting old sucks. Turning 70 this Nov and will be notching up year 15 of retirement next Feb. Left eye gets a new implanted lens (cataract) next Wed (right eye done a month ago). Lately I can only work 5 or 6 hours a day around the shop before packing it in--don't like to work around power tools when feeling fatigued.

/ Turning blue...... #25  
Nice score with the Blue iron! The 3600 will always be a special one to me, it's what I first learned on and I logged a few hrs on one growing up. I may inherit a later 3610 with loader one day. Sounds like you got some fun projects lined up! Don't forget to post the "new" tractor pics! ;)

/ Turning blue...... #26  
Must be nice! All the blue tractors around here are beat so bad they are "black and blue" but the sellers think they are gold!:confused2:

/ Turning blue...... #27  
Must be some reason you aren't sharing with us that all the Ford owners are selling out as fast as they can. Folks tend to never all their Masseys. :D

/ Turning blue...... #28  
I'm confused...:confused:

You mention buying 3 tractors you don't need in 48hrs...and you also mention a wife...

How do those two things go together? :laughing:

Seriously, congrats on the new old iron and congrats on having a great family.

/ Turning blue...... #29  
FWJ's wife and mine are rare birds. Mine actually stops and takes cell phone pics of machines she see's on the side of the road.. go figure!

soundguy

/ Turning blue...... #30  
Soundguy said:
FWJ's wife and mine are rare birds. Mine actually stops and takes cell phone pics of machines she see's on the side of the road.. go figure!

soundguy

Farm girls or gearheads?? Either way, you guys lucked out!! :)