Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    TC35D/16LA

Default Re: Most aggressive R3 turf tires

Brad,

If you use your head...you'll be very happy with the R-4 tires. I have regularly mowed or mown or moan ( pick one [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ) and haven't had any problems. If its wet you wait or dare I say it....grab the rotary push mower.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC35D

I'm going with the R4's but I'm still quite curious about goodyear softrac II's. I've seen them on a couple of trailered tractors going by at 50mph. Haven't seen them up close. They have a good ply rating and the tread is 1 inch deep.

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

"Your not trying to hang someone there with that rope are ya??? "

Nah...but I use that rope to rig things to the FEL quite a bit.

The 670 had the Bar Turfs on it when I bought the tractor. I'd definitely get them again (as replacements), but I'd probably go for Industrials if I bought a new machine (which I am kind of looking for...)

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N

I say avoid the turfs if you are looking for something other them mowing golf corses. Hears a good link from many moons ago.....

ag rule

Lots of good reading here..... BTW I put my money where my mouth is. I got rid of the turfs on my tractor, and went with AG tires, and will never go back..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12