"Bar Turfs"... Help???

/ "Bar Turfs"... Help??? #1  

wny770

Gold Member
Tractor
Lots of old iron
Does anyone know if they still, or the name of the bar turf tires you see on some Kubota and John Deere??? I,ve searched the web and came up empty....

/ "Bar Turfs"... Help??? #2  
You should go to a local tire place that works on trucks and ag equipment tires. They would be able to tell you what is available and they can get it for you.

I wanted tubes in a set of fronts for my small tractor and NONE of the regular car tire dealers had a single clue. I went to the truck guys and they had many catalogs to cross reference ag and road tire sizes and what might fit on what rim and so on... They fixed me up.

/ "Bar Turfs"... Help??? #3  
What size? If you mean,wide R1 little tractor tires,go to Ebay and look under compact tractor tires.

/ "Bar Turfs"... Help??? #4  
do you mean the John Deere HDAP (heavy duty, all purpose) tire? its more aggressive than standard turfs..

Google 'hdap' tires and you can see them

b

/ "Bar Turfs"... Help??? #5  
Guess I don't understand what the question is. Have the bar/turfs on my Kubota I got in May.

/ "Bar Turfs"... Help???
"HDAP"..... THAT'S IT!!! For the life of me, I could not think of the name!
THANK YOU!

/ "Bar Turfs"... Help??? #7  
Curious why you needed to know.. If you need replacement tires you might want to check with the sales desk at the dealer (not parts desk, sales). At the Kubota dealer I was able to get tires pre mounted on rims as a package cheaper (including shipping) than I could if I was to buy the tires from a tire shop and have them mounted on my old rims.