Anyone pull logs like this?

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #2  
I doubt that the driver owned the tractor, personally. He finally got underway, but in listening to the sounds emitting from the tractor, it sounded to me that the tranny suffered from that abuse. Not including the possible harm to the frame and 3-pt. :confused::confused2:

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #3  
Apparently his Mommy never taught him to make two trips. He was lucky he didn't remove himself from the gene pool.

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #4  
That is funny. Once it gets going, he has it. I bet he has put a lot of time on a tractor!

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #5  
The really sad thing is He will reproduce at some time in his life.
Army Grunt

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #6  
I don't know who I'd rather own the life insurance policy on - him or the cameraman. They're both good investments.

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #8  
I've had tractors up in the air like that back in the day. Made my wife sick to her stomach, she had to walk away. Never hurt anything including myself, now I'm much wiser, but I have to say "I have that learning curve:laughing:"

They should have done some maintenance while it was up in the air :laughing:

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #9  
It seems to be a pretty common theme in eastern and central europe. At one time I was set on getting a Zetor based on the price and all the abuse they seemed to take in these youtube clips. It seems no one over here beats on farm tractors that hard, or atleast has some one filming it:laughing:

/ Anyone pull logs like this? #10  
Growing up on a farm 50+ years ago, with no big tractors available or affordable and no MFWD, pulling with the front wheels in the air was not unusual. You used what you had to do what needed to be done to feed your family. I am not advocating it, that's just the way it was and no one I knew was ever injured doing so.

I can't ride a unicycle, but that doesn't mean someone else can't.