Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    Branson 3520

Default Re: century Tractors

Snowridge,

Definitely to did not mean to imply that all were, in fact, "problems." Thanks for pointing that out. I have a 3520 as well and am amazed with the design. My joystick still hits the throttle, but my dealer is checking into whether he can convert to a more recent fix. The steering wheel, by the way, WAS a problem but is not any more. There is a retrofit for the older units and Branson will fix this for free.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Definitely to did not mean to imply that all were, in fact, "problems." Thanks for pointing that out. )</font>

Sorry if it seemed that my response was aimed at you. It wasn't. I just wanted to address Markie61's list of negatives, since they have cropped up in several posts, and some of them seem to be based on simple misconceptions--the under floor tanks, for example--while most of the others are no longer an issue.

SnowRidge

Tractor
    Branson 3520

No apology necessary, especially from a fellow 3520 owner!

Tractor
    2001 New Holland TC40D w/16LA loader

Sounds like all the issues (joystick/seat/steering wheel) have been addressed on the newer ones. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Didnt mean to imply that the tanks in the floor were a problem or a negative - just remember thinking I hadnt seen that before.

The 3ph thing - I meant that it had turnbuckle stabilizers instead of telescoping stabilizers. No big deal...... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I was just trying to present my observations from a potential dealer's viewpoint.

I will say without hesitation: Branson/Century are the best deal going right now.

Mark

Tractor
    Branson 3520

Now that's what us Branson/Century owners like to hear. For some humor, check out Kukje's website. Never mind--they changed the image. Recently, they added a picture of a Century tractor and the label said "Century 21," which I think was a joke by the translator. They've since changed it to read 2028. I've heard many funny stories about translators putting in plays on words by translating colloquial expressions directly into English. My cousin who works for Sony told me about a major Japanese bank that put an ad in an English newspaper that read "Such and Such Bank--the Bank with a Heart On." Hope this does not get me into trouble.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( For some humor, check out Kukje's website. )</font>

Here's my favorite page on Kukje's web site:

http://www.kukje21.co.kr/english/Pro...tail.php?no=20
    <font color="red">
    Now if that's not an endorsement of Kukje's products, I don't know what is. </font> [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

SnowRidge

Platinum Member

19th_VA
    Where is the picture of the Century tractor on the Kukje web page. I went to the site but all the tractors I saw said Branson? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Chipperman

Tractor
    Branson 3520

Chipperman,

Here's the page--it's the very first page of the English site. They took "Century 21" off, however, and put in 2028. Kukje

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12