Share One Safety Tip

/ Share One Safety Tip #11  
Keep your bucket as low as practical for the conditions.

When using FEL, use proper ballast.

OK, that was two.

/ Share One Safety Tip #12  
Do not hook or un-hook the PTO shaft with the engine running. :thumbsup: :laughing:

/ Share One Safety Tip #13  
don't urinate on an electric fence?

um.. :)

ok.. here's one.. if you have seperate R & L brake pedals that have a interlock, make sure you lock them vefore roading your tractor.

soundguy

/ Share One Safety Tip #14  
Do not hook or un-hook the PTO shaft with the engine running. :thumbsup: :laughing:

or if you followed that 'other thread'.. more importantly.. don't hook or unhook the pto shaft while the pto shaft was moving.. cuz apparrently that's what some guys were doing.. grabbing spinning shafts and then wondering why they got hurt... :(

soundguy

/ Share One Safety Tip #15  
Never let anyone ride,get on, in, the bucket of your FEL.

Also if you ever plan on getting a girlfriend and or mistress in the future never teach your woman how to operate firearms(might want to hide kitchen knives too !) :D ;)

Boone

/ Share One Safety Tip #17  
my fel is practically a 'man lift' when i need stuff up high.. :)

/ Share One Safety Tip #18  
I know what you gents mean,but I've seen people being hauled in FEL/Buckets(pics even here) or in parades that the wisdom behind it seemed senseless to say the least.
I'am sorry does'nt cut it after damage is done. :(

Boone

/ Share One Safety Tip #19  
I know what you gents mean,but I've seen people being hauled in FEL/Buckets(pics even here) or in parades that the wisdom behind it seemed senseless to say the least.
I'am sorry does'nt cut it after damage is done. :(

Boone

As a transport, I would agree with you. The FEL is not the right tool. As a ladder, the FEL is perfect. There is some movement associated with it being a ladder, but the main purpose is not the movement itself. And I don't know about anybody else, but when I move it, it takes seconds to count the wheel revolutions and is done at considerably less than full height.

/ Share One Safety Tip #20  
Made a platform for mine I used for hanging soffit, painting gutters and what not have a long stick and wire the lever to raise and lower, maybe not the safest, but I do wear a hard hat and safety glasses:laughing: