New to the tractor world!

/ New to the tractor world! #1  

Mighty MT

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT372
I just bought a one owner MT 372 with 450 original hours in perfect shape with deck mower and land pride scraper blade for 2k. So far it is an amazing little machine. I am going to be using it to grade/groom horse arenas and snow removal around the house as well as lawn. It has a set of turf tires but am thinking about adding ag tires any body have a good source online? we have heavy clay around here and those tires seem to slip, would chains make a difference?

Attachments

• Picture 169 (2)-1.jpg
    Picture 169 (2)-1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 163
   / New to the tractor world! #2  
Wow, that thing shines, hurry up and get it dirty, it's hurting my poor eyes!. Sorry, can't help with the ag tires, but congrats and have fun.

/ New to the tractor world! #3  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Owning/Operating Forum.

/ New to the tractor world! #4  
Nice looking tractor. Welcome to the forum.

/ New to the tractor world! #5  
Welcome! If you got that sweet looking setup for $2k, then you certainly got a deal!! Chains would help you some with traction, but if you really want to get some ag tires for the rear, check what rim size they will need. You may have to get some new rear rims, but that would make swapping from turf to ag (or back) much easier anyway. Good luck.

/ New to the tractor world!
Hey thanks alot gang,

I like the idea of having another set of rims for changing out. I found an original loader attachment in ILL as well guy wants 1600.00 think that is a good deal?

Nate:thumbsup:

/ New to the tractor world! #7  
Hey thanks alot gang,

I like the idea of having another set of rims for changing out. I found an original loader attachment in ILL as well guy wants 1600.00 think that is a good deal?

Nate:thumbsup:

If you want a loader, it probably is. Since the market for original FELs is going to be pretty small, finding one is a challenge in itself, comparing the price may be impossible, so really, it's worth whatever somebody is willing to pay.