Tractor
    Mitsubishi MT372

Default New to the tractor world!

I just bought a one owner MT 372 with 450 original hours in perfect shape with deck mower and land pride scraper blade for 2k. So far it is an amazing little machine. I am going to be using it to grade/groom horse arenas and snow removal around the house as well as lawn. It has a set of turf tires but am thinking about adding ag tires any body have a good source online? we have heavy clay around here and those tires seem to slip, would chains make a difference?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-169-2-1-jpg  

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Default Re: New to the tractor world!

Wow, that thing shines, hurry up and get it dirty, it's hurting my poor eyes!. Sorry, can't help with the ag tires, but congrats and have fun.

Tractor
    None

WELCOME to TBN

I moved your thread to the Owning/Operating Forum.

Tractor
    Cub Cadet 8454

Nice looking tractor. Welcome to the forum.
    --
    Rob
    Just an old man with a tractor.

Tractor
    2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires

Welcome! If you got that sweet looking setup for $2k, then you certainly got a deal!! Chains would help you some with traction, but if you really want to get some ag tires for the rear, check what rim size they will need. You may have to get some new rear rims, but that would make swapping from turf to ag (or back) much easier anyway. Good luck.
    Nothing could be finer than riding my JD790 in South Carolina!!

2001 John Deere 790 4x4 with Model 70 FEL, 5ft International World Agritech bush hog, 5ft Wallberg BB, 5ft Frontier disc harrow, 5ft King Kutter II Rototiller, 5ft Cultipacker, 5ft Sitrex finish mower, Leinbach PHD with 9" & 12" augers, Leinbach middlebuster, Leinbach #11 Field Cultivator, boom pole, custom 3pt handi-hitch, clamp on bucket forks, Pat's Easy Change.

Nothing runs like a Deere, or smells like a John....

Tractor
    Mitsubishi MT372

Hey thanks alot gang,

I like the idea of having another set of rims for changing out. I found an original loader attachment in ILL as well guy wants 1600.00 think that is a good deal?

Nate

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty MT View Post
    Hey thanks alot gang,

I like the idea of having another set of rims for changing out. I found an original loader attachment in ILL as well guy wants 1600.00 think that is a good deal?

Nate
    If you want a loader, it probably is. Since the market for original FELs is going to be pretty small, finding one is a challenge in itself, comparing the price may be impossible, so really, it's worth whatever somebody is willing to pay.