Default Frontier Grooming mower compatible with iMatch?

I have a Frontier 72 inch grooming mower and I just bought an iMatch. It says it's compatible but the literature talks about a "conversion kit." Is this just the set of bushings or something else? The mower doesn't appear to be compatible. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Tractor
    John Deere 4520 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Default Re: Frontier Grooming mower compatible with iMatch?

The Frontier mowers are (depending upon the year of manufacture) built by Woods (my 72" RFM is a Woods), BEFCO and others.

My Frontier/Woods has the bushing kit installed to fit the iMatch hooks. The 3PH attach frame, when hooked on the iMatch, is fixed. The deck will pivot around the lower pins a bit, and there will be chains running aft from the uppr 3PH attach frame to near the aft section of the deck, rather then solid metal straps.

Sorry, I don't have pictures of my mower on this computer, but it looks just like a Woods PRD7200 with the exception of the modifications listed above.

How about posting a picture? One close up showing the 3PH frame in it's entirety would help.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Bobcat CT235

This may help a little, its a woods but not in green, a metal strap will run from the lower links to the top link, then the metal straps from the top link to the rear mower is replaced with chain. This is how I use mine since I think it flexes better for mowing my trails.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Frontier Grooming mower compatible with iMatch?-image-3350597848-png   Frontier Grooming mower compatible with iMatch?-image-126822769-png  
    Bobcat CT235 with Deere Imatch, And a very bad addiction of attachments