DONE !!!!!

/ DONE !!!!! #1  

75H2

Silver Member
Tractor
MF GC 2300
I managed to accomplish this 2 years in a row. I've just finished my changeover and am ready for winter! It was 65 today and I worked in a t- shirt. I pulled off the mower deck. Installed new blades, lubed, cleaned and touched up the pant. I installed my aux lights on the ROPS, mounted the 3 PH blower and installed chains. I chainged the fuel and air filters and checked and topped off all the fluids. I am beginning to really- really dislike winter. But, it sure is nice to prepare for it when it is still warm. It only took me the better part of 4 decades to figure out that doing all this early makes the task much more pleasent. It drifts like mad where I live. I need to install snow stakes so I can find the driveway when the inevitable comes. But, I can hold of another week or 2.

I wonder, for those who moved from the northeast to the south ever really miss winter / snow (other than Christmas?)

/ DONE !!!!! #2  
I managed to accomplish this 2 years in a row. I've just finished my changeover and am ready for winter! It was 65 today and I worked in a t- shirt. I pulled off the mower deck. Installed new blades, lubed, cleaned and touched up the pant. I installed my aux lights on the ROPS, mounted the 3 PH blower and installed chains. I chainged the fuel and air filters and checked and topped off all the fluids. I am beginning to really- really dislike winter. But, it sure is nice to prepare for it when it is still warm. It only took me the better part of 4 decades to figure out that doing all this early makes the task much more pleasent. It drifts like mad where I live. I need to install snow stakes so I can find the driveway when the inevitable comes. But, I can hold of another week or 2.

I wonder, for those who moved from the northeast to the south ever really miss winter / snow (other than Christmas?)
If I remember correctly, 49 out of our 50 states had snow last winter..............The southerners didn't miss much:laughing::laughing:

/ DONE !!!!! #3  
If I remember correctly, 49 out of our 50 states had snow last winter..............The southerners didn't miss much:laughing::laughing:

At one point all 50 states had snow on the ground...:confused2:

/ DONE !!!!! #6  
I could never live in the warm south, find the cold rejuvenating.
Me too, for about 30 minutes.:laughing: And I'm with the Pennsylvania guy, having this mild November has made winter ready chores quite enjoyable. Now, if I could just find the lined coveralls I'd be set.

/ DONE !!!!! #7  
Hawaii too..??

Snows every year on Hawaii.

In fact, they are expecting their first snow of the year TODAY November 14 per Accuweather quote. "Snow could accumulate up to 3 inches across the summits of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa into tonight"

/ DONE !!!!! #8  
Snows every year on Hawaii.

In fact, they are expecting their first snow of the year TODAY November 14 per Accuweather quote. "Snow could accumulate up to 3 inches across the summits of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa into tonight"

Ya learn something new everyday....Thanx....:thumbsup:

/ DONE !!!!! #10  
Hawaii too..??

Ever been to the top of Mauna Kea?

http: