Name That Tractor Game!

/ Name That Tractor Game! #102  
it's quite interesting seeing all these different tractors, to be honest I didn't know any of them, I am more intrigue by the designs of them,;)
Over my life time I've not really fallow the tractor era however I do remember the old JD on my Grandparents farm of the 60's... it wasn't until about 13 years ago when I needed a tractor and actually got one, The things I have learned about tractors in general are what a PTO purpose is, and of course the 3 PH , Locking diff, and what each lever will control,
On these older model tractors I see many things an average person like myself would not know of their use or why that particular tractor was design in the way in which it is, it would be nice to while ID'ing these tractors give a little incite of what it was designed for? or at the least why they look the way they do? or perhaps the person who designed the tractor? One could use this topic as a form of educating thyself about these older tractors:thumbsup: or if not here on this Topic.... maybe someone that is knowledgeable on older tractors could start a topic of such, providing the history and purpose of its design,;) I think many of us less knowledgeable tractor folks would find such a topic very interesting,...........

/ Name That Tractor Game! #103  
That's a "Big Bull" built by the Bull Tractor Company, Minneapolis, and were sold for a while in Canada by Massey Harris but were never branded as Massey Harris.

You are Correct on that.

deepNdirt I like your idea on adding the purpose and explanation of the design features to the game. It would a little more challenging and informative.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #105  
So far, I'm zero for zero.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #106  
That's a tough one...

The flat bonnet is very similar to early Minneapolis Threshing Co. tractors (one of the companies which later merged to form Minneapolis-Moline).

That said, I don't know about the colour, and also the front steering linkage... Also I seem to remember that the early Minneapolis tractors had a cross engine???

An alternative could be an early Case (which would have been green), but then the bonnet seems too thin....

Guess the answer is, I don't know! :laughing:

/ Name That Tractor Game! #108  
Clue: Built by Electric Wheel Co, Quincy, Illinois.:thumbsup:

That makes sense...

I also thought it was similar to McCormick Deering, but after you clue it must surely be a late Titan, sold by IH? :)

McCormick & Deering were both part of IH - the Titan being sold by Deering.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #109  
That makes sense...

I also thought it was similar to McCormick Deering, but after you clue it must surely be a late Titan, sold by IH? :)

McCormick & Deering were both part of IH - the Titan being sold by Deering.

But do you know the name of the tractor?:confused2: