Name That Tractor Game!

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,331  
Let's try something maybe a little more challenging:-

These tractors were built with a low centre of gravity & ideal for hillside work, 2 seater, 4wd hydro drive with hydrostatic transmission, no mechanical Pto & in lieu high flow hydraulics to power hydro motor drives for mowers etc,3pl front & rear, VM or Cummins powered (with a few also 'prototyped' with Wankel engines).
Name one or all of the brand names this tractor was sold under (over a period of time the same basic design was purchased then sold by three manufactures/under three different brand names); -

What too hard ? Not even a guess on the above ?

Whilst you're all still pondering the above, in the meantime how about this tractor (shoudl be a little easier to work out):-

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 250
   / Name That Tractor Game! #1,332  
The first one looks like a Terratrac and the second one looks like a Verstilite

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,333  
The first one looks like a Terratrac and the second one looks like a Verstilite

I can see the resemblance, but no - both an entirely different breed....

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,334  
I can see the resemblance, but no - both an entirely different breed....

Most of it is steiger ..what is the front end ?

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,335  
Most of it is steiger ..what is the front end ?

No not a Steiger - Hint: powered by Cat or Cummins from 175-400HP+, Raba axles, & this marque (& it's owner/designer) went on to evolve into the Ford FW series

Anyone want to have a guess at the other tractor I posted on #1330 ??

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,336  
Waltana

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,337  
MBTRAC said:
No not a Steiger - Hint: powered by Cat or Cummins from 175-400HP+, Raba axles, & this marque (& it's owner/designer) went on to evolve into the Ford FW series

Anyone want to have a guess at the other tractor I posted on #1330 ??

To be fair, Steiger is the company most commonly associated with the FW's. Not too many people state side knew there was a completely different FW for the australian market.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,338  

Congratulations :thumbsup:, you know your broadacre tractors - though it's actually spelt "Waltanna" around 220 built (including the Ford FW series) & a legendary/ robust machine...........Still waiting for someone to guess the mystery tractor in post #1330

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 669
  • waltanna.jpg
    waltanna.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 303
   / Name That Tractor Game! #1,339  
MBTRAC said:
Congratulations :thumbsup:, you know your broadacre tractors - though it's actually spelt "Waltanna" around 220 built (including the Ford FW series) & a legendary/ robust machine...........Still waiting for someone to guess the mystery tractor in post #1330

I have no clue on the two seater. The artics have always interested me though. Their history is a lot of fun to learn about.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,340  
Ok - Let's try another broadacre tractor:-

Over time the same tractor was sold by four different manufactures, including IH, though largely powered by Mercedes engines other options were offered to c.500hp+, name this tractor brand pictured below: -
Also as a hint for the tractor pictured in post #1330 & still to be named - it was built initially in Australia, then Canada & is rumoured to be produce again (perhaps sourced from China ?)

Attachments

• A1.JPG
    A1.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 437