Name That Tractor Game!

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,342  
Yes it's an Acremaster.
Originally built/sold by Phillips in Merredin Western Australia from 1975-1985, then sold by International Harvester from 1984-85 (reportedly quite a few were exported to USA/Canada), then manufactured/sold by Horwood Bagshaw from 1985-c.1987? The one pictured is a Horwood Bagshaw Acremaster probably the rarest of the breed.......Subsequent to 1984 when Laurie Phillips (owner/designer/engineer) sold Phlllips Tractors to another party,he went on to resurrect the "Acremaster" design again c. 1985 which was sold in parallel to the other branded "Acremasters" as a Phoenix until c.1989...interesting times & don't see how this could happen today...
Proud to say on our farms we continue to run three Acremasters, one we've one owned since new.....a formidable tractor & I'd buy another new or S/H in a second !!
(unfortunately those around are held onto tightly so they're almost never on the market)

Anyways let's try something a little more "exotic", but still with a Mercedes engine & no it's not Australian built (though there's one or two over here...):-

Attachments

• A1.JPG
    A1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,296
   / Name That Tractor Game! #1,344  
No not a Knudson (that's a brand name I haven't heard for years ) USA (Canada or Australia...).....about 450 made between 1986-1999.

Here's another photo which may assist:-

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,429
   / Name That Tractor Game! #1,346  
   / Name That Tractor Game! #1,347  
No, it is an ACO

Brilliant !! I thought this one was going to be harder to guess - ACO's built in South Africa & quite a few exported ( There's a some over here & believe there's a few in the US/Canada ), looked at purchasing this one inspected this one about 12months ago, 550hp Mercedes (unfortunately the price was a little over the odds....)-

Attachments

• ACO 1996 500HP MB 44Ke.jpg
    ACO 1996 500HP MB 44Ke.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 682
   / Name That Tractor Game! #1,349  
Deutz ?