Name That Tractor Game!

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,371  
This tractor was made from Model A parts and sold in the Sears, Roebuck catalog in 1938-39.:D

Oh, I thought the above was the answer. Then it must be The Sears Thrifty Farmer Tractor Conversion Kit

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,372  
This wasn't a kit but you are getting closer.;)
Sears, Roebuck & Co. first offered this tractor in 1938. In 1937 Sears contracted with the Peru Wheel Co., Peru, Ill., to build a tractor both reliable and affordable. The tractor used rebuilt Ford Model A engines. The frame and most of the castings were produced at the Peru plant. The transmission was a standard Model A 3-speed with only a slight change in the shifting lever to make it easier for the driver to shift gears. About 500 of these tractors were built from 1938 to 1939 before production stopped.:D

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,373  
This wasn't a kit but you are getting closer.;)
Sears, Roebuck & Co. first offered this tractor in 1938. In 1937 Sears contracted with the Peru Wheel Co., Peru, Ill., to build a tractor both reliable and affordable. The tractor used rebuilt Ford Model A engines. The frame and most of the castings were produced at the Peru plant. The transmission was a standard Model A 3-speed with only a slight change in the shifting lever to make it easier for the driver to shift gears. About 500 of these tractors were built from 1938 to 1939 before production stopped.:D

Makes scene. The Sears Thrifty Farmer Tractor Conversion Kit is what most people refer to as Ford model A doodlebugs.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,376  
I'm not sure, but I'm going to guess that it's a Nufield.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,379  
It looks like a International or a Mahindra.