Name That Tractor Game!

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,431  
You got it.

New York has a great two cylinder expo they put on every couple years. You can see just about any and every John Deere antique ever built but there are so few P's in the world still I do not recall ever seeing one there but haven't been to the show in around 5-6 years. I've never made it to the big two cylinder expo John Deere sponsors but always wanted to.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,432  
Robert_in_NY said:
New York has a great two cylinder expo they put on every couple years. You can see just about any and every John Deere antique ever built but there are so few P's in the world still I do not recall ever seeing one there but haven't been to the show in around 5-6 years. I've never made it to the big two cylinder expo John Deere sponsors but always wanted to.

Was there a Dain there. That would be cool to see.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,436  
Oliver?

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,437  

Oliver isn't a cook ingredient but I see how ya got that. Another hint is it is explosive. Many mills have been destroyed from its dust it being ignited by a spark.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #1,440  
MIKE R said:
Oliver isn't a cook ingredient but I see how ya got that. Another hint is it is explosive. Many mills have been destroyed from its dust it being ignited by a spark.

I was thinking olive oil