Name That Tractor Game!

/ Name That Tractor Game! #252  
This tractor is a International Harvester hydrostatic concept tractor.
It is a replica of an International HT-341 turbine tractor. The original tractor was powered by a small gas turbine engine built by Solar Aircraft Company, a subsidiary of International Harvester and a major supplier of turbine powerplants. This type of turbine engine was used in "Auxiliary Power Units" onboard jet aircraft to power the air conditioning and other systems while on the ground, plus supplying power to start the main jet engines.
The turbine produces a maximum 85 horsepower operating at a constant 57,000 rpm., requiring considerable gear reduction before connecting to the hydrostatic transmission. The entire powerplant and gear reduction unit weighed in at 90 pounds. Hydraulic motors connected to each rear wheel completed the driveline, eliminating the traditional differential and gear arrangements. :cool:

/ Name That Tractor Game! #253  
Name this one. ;)
100_3619.jpg

/ Name That Tractor Game! #254  
Name this one. ;)
100_3619.jpg

Hart Parr.

I also found that the Canadian antique tractor club also has a game like this going on their form while I was looking for info on the International turbine.

/ Name That Tractor Game! #255  
Hart Parr.

I also found that the Canadian antique tractor club also has a game like this going on their form while I was looking for info on the International turbine.

I will pat my own back for that, I started the game on CAT, that also has Name that mower and Name that engine.:cool: I then started Name that mower on LMF and Muhammad like the game so much he brought it to TBN. On Cat I also created a game called Hide and Seek where I blank out part of the picture and you have to guess the tractor. Also have a game called What brand and model am I? where I describe a tractor and you have to guess.:thumbsup:

/ Name That Tractor Game! #256  
Hart Parr.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

100_3619-1.jpg

/ Name That Tractor Game! #258  
um...Just on the other side of it is a Case skidsteer. :)

Oliver?