Point me in the right direction

/ Point me in the right direction #1  

jon edwards

Silver Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 75C, john deere 1520, Polaris 900 XP
I am looking for information on my Case Uni-loader. It is a 1845B. What I can find on the internet says these were made between 1983 and 1985. The stats sheet says it is a 45 HP gas with a 63 inch bucket. Mine is a diesel and has a 73 inch bucket. Does anyone know about these or know of a site where I can get information on this Case? Thanks

/ Point me in the right direction #3  
jon edwards said:
I am looking for information on my Case Uni-loader. It is a 1845B. What I can find on the internet says these were made between 1983 and 1985. The stats sheet says it is a 45 HP gas with a 63 inch bucket. Mine is a diesel and has a 73 inch bucket. Does anyone know about these or know of a site where I can get information on this Case? Thanks

Check out Coleman Equipments website. http://www.colemanequip.com/

I have had great luck in the past finding online schematics etc for my Farmall. I am sure they have the same for Case. I used to have an 1845C. It was diesel, but thinking the HP was around 65. It was a 91 model if memory serves. Hope the website helps.

/ Point me in the right direction
Thanks, I'll try those. That is what is confusing me. Mine seems to have the stats of a 1845C, but it says it is a B.