new holland tn75s block heater plug in

/ new holland tn75s block heater plug in #1  

pogerica

Tractor
new holland tn75s
i cant find the plug in for the block heater can someone help please

/ new holland tn75s block heater plug in #2  
Right side center of the engine block. Just in front of the fuel filter. If you are looking at a large plug with a female hex to accept an Allen-style wrench, your tractor is not equipped with a blockk heater, but can be.

/ new holland tn75s block heater plug in
im gonna ead to the barn give me a few ill let ya know if i found it

ok city girl here is the fuel filter on the same side as the oil filter

/ new holland tn75s block heater plug in #5  
ok city girl here is the fuel filter on the same side as the oil filter

Which oil filter? Engine oil filter is on the left, hydraulic oil filter is on the right.
Fuel Filter and block heater are on the right. See post #2.

You can't be a city girl if you can walk to the barn.

Last edited:
i just moved to the country in august the filter im looking at is on the right side if your standing in front of the tractor

/ new holland tn75s block heater plug in #7  
i just moved to the country in august the filter im looking at is on the right side if your standing in front of the tractor

Right and left as it pertains to any equipment is as viewed from the seat facing the direction of travel, or standing behind the machine facing the direction of travel. Country folk need to know that, it's pretty well universal.
Welcome to the country, BTW.

/ new holland tn75s block heater plug in #8  
If your TN has a loader the plug would be half hidden behind the loader support where it attaches to the middle of the tractor. The filter your talking about is the engine oil filter. The fuel filter is closer to the dash on the opposite side. Rick explained right and left quite well so hopefully you can find it if it is equpped with one.

/ new holland tn75s block heater plug in #9  
I need to install some sort of a plug in heater into my LS190 NH loader otherwise it will ot even turn over in the extreme cold. I am looking or recomendtions on the type of heating unit other like and where/how is in installed.

/ new holland tn75s block heater plug in #10  
I need to install some sort of a plug in heater into my LS190 NH loader otherwise it will ot even turn over in the extreme cold. I am looking or recomendtions on the type of heating unit other like and where/how is in installed.[/QUOTE

New Holland supplies a 400 watt frostplug style block heater part number 86590140. Should be less than $40 and in stock at any decent NH dealer. Comes with instructions. Wil mount in a 1-1/2" frostplug hole located between the injection pump and starter. If your LS190 won't even turn over in what passes for "extreme cold" in Troy, NY you need to look for a bad starter, cables or battery. A block heater will help a lot, but it sounds like you might have something else going on. Is your thermostart working?