Horse won't go away (off topic)

/ Horse won't go away (off topic) #61  
Is it obvious to anyone besides me that AutoHertz is a spam account? Look at his other posts.

Kinda funny that I was doing a search thinking the same.
Yep, Do Not Click on those Sig Links!

/ Horse won't go away (off topic) #62  
Is it obvious to anyone besides me that AutoHertz is a spam account? Look at his other posts.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like he is post whoring to gain more access. It does say he is from India though.

/ Horse won't go away (off topic) #63  
I'm probably gonna get flamed for THIS, but does anyone know if it is illegal to just shoot and bury the horse? I live in Missouri. If you think it is unethical to shoot the horse, you are welcome to come pick it up...

Just eat the thing. You'll probably get a month's worth of meals out of it!

*** edit - I read on and saw that the horse is gone. Too bad. ***

JayC

PS - I've heard cats are delicious. Really.

/ Horse won't go away (off topic) #64  
What is the answer? Here in the Peoples Republic of Maryland we have the right to protect our property. A couple of years ago my neighbor's 4-H bull had gotten out on 3 occassions. Took out 5 or six of our fence boards on 1 occasion and and was headed for the house on the third. I called the owner and she asked me to put it down.
Grabbed the trusty Sharps and dropped it in the landscaping. We got half the meat which wasn't all that bad. I'll be damned if I'll let some rogue critter mess around with what have worked so hard to build.
We go out of our way to keep out animals contained.

Even if you had gotten leads on them what would you have done with them?

We can protect ourselves and/or our property here in Texas. The neighbors herd has gotten out on several occasions. I just put them back up.. They have ate some flowers, While I could shoot them, it would be a waste of meat since the packing house cannot take in a cow that is already dead. Must walk into the stall on its own.

/ Horse won't go away (off topic) #65  
It wasn't directed to you or about you unless you think shooting dumb animals is the only answer!

Well, in most states shooting dogs running livestock is perfectly legal, since once they start, you can't break that habit.