Loader I think I really messed up new tractor

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #11  
These are very small pics but from what I see the loader itself is not damaged, only the QA system, as others have mentioned. This is a difference between $3,000-$4,000 and $300-$400. All that would have to happen is pull the pins and put a new QA system on.

My guess to what happened is you forgot to put the QA lever down and it came off or it raddled out of position. This shouldn't have happened though and if you have a good dealer (or the Kubota insurance) you won't be paying anything:thumbsup:

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #12  
This looks like what happened to my tractor.....I was told it bent (torqued) the tube that connects both sides to the front end loader...

The cost to repair was four hundred fifty dollars....I couldn`t see where the machine shop cut the tube and re welded, as they are a very good machine shop....I`m sure if you get involved personally and take it to a competent machine shop you would save some money...I had to pay for the transportation and profit for the dealer who did the details.....Tony

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #13  
Welcome to TBN. Well that sure ruined your day. Take some better pics so we can all see a little better. I would check with Kubota Tractor Insurance they may very well cover this. If they do not cover this you may be able to cut the torque tube, realign the quick hitch and then weld it back.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #14  
These are very small pics but from what I see the loader itself is not damaged, only the QA system, as others have mentioned. This is a difference between $3,000-$4,000 and $300-$400. All that would have to happen is pull the pins and put a new QA system on.

My guess to what happened is you forgot to put the QA lever down and it came off or it raddled out of position. This shouldn't have happened though and if you have a good dealer (or the Kubota insurance) you won't be paying anything:thumbsup:

i dont think the amount of damage would even exceed the deductible on any insurance. More than likely if the QA is damaged it could be straightened and strengthened pretty cheaply.

it almost looks like you could just straighten it out without any major effort at all. I have had one side contract more than the other side on other tractors before, and all i had to do as fully retract both sides to level it out..even if a little brute force was necessary.

then again, i might revise this thought if i could see better details.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #15  
If you bought the tractor and grapple from the dealer and it came unhooked because of a loose fit I think the dealer is responsible for the repair. There have been a lot of posts about quick attaches not matching up properly. The end result is what happened to you. When you get it repaired check the rest of your attachments fit propperly.
Bill

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #16  
First of all Welcome to TBN, I am sorry for your misfortune. I agree with some of the others, before I did anything I would contact your dealer if you purchased the tractor and grapple from them, looks like a bad fit.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #17  
Same thing happened to me last February when my grapple detached on one side while clearing heavy brush. (One of the quick attach pins came unlatched when a limb hit the latch arm.) The tube that connects the two SSQA plates got bent as a result of the uneven load.

I cut the tube in two places, then fully curled the SSQA to ensure the plates were inline, then welded the tube back together. Nary a problem since then.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/195968-everybody-loves-guessing-game-3.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/welding/196125-ssqa-frame-repair.html

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #18  
I would just twist the QA the other way. I would use the tractor hydraulics to do so. I would put a stop on the left cylinder so it could stay few inches extended and then curl up. Alternatively you could chain the right cyclinder to prevent it extend and curl down. It should twist the QA straight. The QA is not torsionally too stiff as the strength is provided by whatever is attached to it.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #19  
I would just twist the QA the other way. I would use the tractor hydraulics to do so. I would put a stop on the left cylinder so it could stay few inches extended and then curl up. Alternatively you could chain the right cyclinder to prevent it extend and curl down. It should twist the QA straight. The QA is not torsionally too stiff as the strength is provided by whatever is attached to it.

None of that worked when it happened to me. Might work for the OP though...

/ I think I really messed up new tractor
The dealer I purchased both from has gone out of business. I do have the kubota insurance so I will have to check with them regarding coverage. Here are better picks. I really appreciate all the great input. leftBentQA.jpg

FrontBentQA.jpg

RightBentQA.jpg