Loader I think I really messed up new tractor

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #21  
What you have there looks to be pretty minor. The torque tube between the plates seems to be torqued and if cut, realigned and rewelded would be good to go. At the very most replace the quick attach. You still need to diagnose why it came loose in the first place.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #22  
My gosh, that's a clean tractor!!!

You can check to see if your loader arms are bent by removing the SSQA frame and lowering the loader onto a level surface. I bet they aren't bent though. I think you've just bent the tube that connects the two plates.

A new SSQA frame for my loader (LA844) was about $690 a year ago, but like I said earlier, I repaired mine instead. It works fine.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #23  
Its just the QA torque tube thats bent.
Its a simple fix. Cut the tube off, get everything back to straight and weld the tube back in.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #24  
yup, like i thought. it looks like a real easy repair to me.....i personally wouldn't cut anything, id just first try to pull it the other way to re straighten it. chains and binders or hydraulics would work.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #25  
It looks like just the quick attach, it can be straightened.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #26  
The dealer I purchased both from has gone out of business. I do have the kubota insurance so I will have to check with them regarding coverage. Here are better picks. I really appreciate all the great input.View attachment 244610

View attachment 244609

View attachment 244611

Curl the QA in such a position that the cylinders are about perpendicular to it. You will have the best mechanical advantage. Then chain or some other way restrict extension of the left cylinder and curl down. You should be able to twist the cross-member back to original shape.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #27  
If you have Kubota insurance I would just pay the $250 and have a dealer look at everything. It's possible you might have done damage to the grapple and loader and it would cover that too. It doesn't look hard to fix yourself if the money is an issue but if you don't get it straight you could have problems with the QA.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #28  
Welcome to TBN.
You can try to straighten things out. If unsuccessful then use a welder to fix what can't be straightened, including possibly cutting and welding the torsion tube back to straight. You may still have to replace the QA pad, but you'll find out when all is done. Your right hyd cylinder is down to the loader arm and hopefully not bent at all or twisted. Make sure to check where the cylinder mounts at the top of the loader arm to see if the brackets are out of line at all.
When done you now know not to try to lift such a long load with the grapple. The sway on a long log- 30' or so can really exert drastic racking force on the loader arms, as in your case, and if you got it too high off the ground would lift one of your rear wheels off the ground in virtually no time in an attempt to flip the tractor entirely; so be careful going forward from this point and cut trees into more manageable size, and keep the center of gravity low by keeping the larger logs close to ground until you have more hours on the clock.
Also use adequate ballast on the rear of the tractor.

FWIW, the original pics can be seen better by clicking on them and pressing the control and + buttons to expand the size of the pic on your screens:thumbsup:

Second set was better though....

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #29  
I have a new B3200 with the "braceless" loader and a 5 year old B7510 with a loader that has a brace or bar from sidearm to sidearm just in front of the steering wheel.

The older loader seems much more sturdy than the new. As long as I am picking up a balanced load the B3200 seems ok, but it sure twists more than the older one if most of the load is on one side.

Is it possible that more pressure on one side caused the loader arms to "twist" allowing the grapple to become disconnected. That combined with a loose fit either a bucket or grapple seems like a bad recipe.

/ I think I really messed up new tractor #30  
Curl the QA in such a position that the cylinders are about perpendicular to it. You will have the best mechanical advantage. Then chain or some other way restrict extension of the left cylinder and curl down. You should be able to twist the cross-member back to original shape.

If it bends back to neutral using just hydraulic pressure, then it's been weakened too much and will bend again under normal loads.