proud new owner

/ proud new owner #1  

Jamming

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3033R
I posted in the introduce section but now i dont see it, Got my new "first" tractor and man is it nice. I used to run many differnt tractors as a kid and really like the manual shifter. So i got a 3005 and 300 HD loader "has replacable scraper bar" And got a great price. Just wanted to share !

I also want to buy a top for it, just for rain any suggestions would be great !

Attachments

• DSCN2046.JPG
    DSCN2046.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCN2047.JPG
    DSCN2047.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 249
  • DSCN2048.JPG
    DSCN2048.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 314
  • DSCN2054.JPG
    DSCN2054.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 242
   / proud new owner #2  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ proud new owner #3  
For a canopy, go back to your dealer. They will get you set up with one that has all the right mounting hardware for your tractor. Don't go cheap though, get the one with the sound deadening foam head liner. It gets noisy without it.

/ proud new owner
For a canopy, go back to your dealer. They will get you set up with one that has all the right mounting hardware for your tractor. Don't go cheap though, get the one with the sound deadening foam head liner. It gets noisy without it.

Going to check ! Thanks ! for the heads up about the insulation.

/ proud new owner #5  
I dunno about that rig. The rims have 2 different yellow paint mixes. :laughing:
I'd check with the dealer and make sure it's genuine.

Nice looking outfit (other than the rims). Will be a pity to scratch it. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

/ proud new owner #7  
She's a beaut, congrats and enjoy.
DevilDog

/ proud new owner #8  
WOW, nice looking unit. I just took delivery of a ever so slightly used 790 a couple of weeks age. The 790 is the older brother of the 3005. Its just the right size tractor to do most things around our homestead.

Good luck with your new GREEN TOY

/ proud new owner #9  
I dunno about that rig. The rims have 2 different yellow paint mixes. :laughing:
I'd check with the dealer and make sure it's genuine.

Nice looking outfit (other than the rims). Will be a pity to scratch it. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Looks like it is just the effects of the flash on the camera. Maybe not. Nice looking tractor though. My question is why is the seat black?

/ proud new owner #10  
Because all 770's, 790's and 3005's have black seats. Same w/ 990. 4005's.