Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Default Re: texas tractor title

None of the farmers I buy hay from ever charge me sales tax. Come to think of it.. when i buy hay from the feed stores they don't charge sales tax either.. but the hay is so expensive from them.. I'd rather support the farmer directly. The feed from the feed stores is also tax free here.. though the veternary supplies are taxed... go figure... feed is tax free.. meds for them isnt.... makes you wonder..

Soundguy

Sendero, you might consider:
    TRIP

After seeing the statistics on how many pieces of farm equipment have been stolen...

I live in central Louisiana and we have no titles on tractors. I have purchased two Kubotas in the past two years, financed through kubota, and no insurance was required. My dealer said that my home owners policy would cover this. I checked with state farm and sure enough the tractors are covered...as long as I dont remove them from my property...if I do damage somewhere else, I just get back home real quick!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123