LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #32  
shownuff said;

not to hi jack this thread but I have 2 of these and they are the suppose to be the brightest on the market they have a comparison video

snip

Thats confusing, you have 2 of what model number shownuff?? I think your saying you have 2 of a different brand and model number light then what TowMart is peddelin' yes? I think TowMarts are 1/2 as big as what your touting, FWIW.

I will reserve my decision till I get a canopy but I am leaning towards TowMarts "Dually" , time will tell.

If I get a pair I will do a nice showNtell shownuff. HEY! How about you do a showNtell w/ yours shownuff? That would be great!

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #33  
I have 2 of the maxxima lights shown in the video, the price is right at 120.00 each with free shipping

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #34  
Here is a link to the "Dually" LED. Looks like Towmart is busy...:)

CLICK HERE

You can send me a coupon for two of them! :thumbsup: :p

not to hi jack this thread but I have 2 of these and they are the suppose to be the brightest on the market they have a comparison video

Maxxima LED Lighting and Accessories

But if you notice, the maxxima may be brighter but not as efficient.

The Towmart Dually produces 1300 lumens at 15watts or ~86 lumens per watt.

The maxxima produces 1500 lumens at 33watts or only ~45 lumens per watt.

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #35  
But if you notice, the maxxima may be brighter but not as efficient.

The Towmart Dually produces 1300 lumens at 15watts or ~86 lumens per watt.

The maxxima produces 1500 lumens at 33watts or only ~45 lumens per watt.

....and a Most Excellant observation Zick! I do not know what my BX25 will handle but I do believe I know it is not much, so the Dually wins in a shootout
w/ the maxxima power monger! THANX!

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #37  
Towmart We are putting a light set on our D4H Cat dozer at work for night operation. I was thinking about mounting 4 HID 35W xenons on the top on the rops. 2 forward and 2 reverse in a Flood arrangement. We are tinking about putting LED in the nose lights but we are missing the brackets now. Not shure if they will survive landfill work.

Do the HID lights take shock well ? Sometimes have to travel over concrete chunks and other debris. The main use for these lights will be to see the rear and corners of the blade and some of the suraounding area. The rear will be for watching what I will be backing around o nthe face of the fill. Standard hallogens dont seem to make a clear enough light to be comfortable with. Heres a link to similar D4H with the ROPS light mounts.

1992 CAT D4H LGP II Dozers - Crawler For Sale At MachineryTrader.com

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor
taylor, Your best bet for vibration and longevity is an LED light. We do have great deals on some HID 35 watt Xenons and some of them are vibration resistant. HID lights are much better at vibration than halogens but not as good as LED

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor
Good morning, I thought I would post a couple pictures from my customer that owns a John Deere 4450. The first pic is with his original Deere lights and the second pic is with his new LED lights 24-watt from towmart.com.
see pictures here: LED vs Halogen pic

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #40  
Good morning, I thought I would post a couple pictures from my customer that owns a John Deere 4450. The first pic is with his original Deere lights and the second pic is with his new LED lights 24-watt from towmart.com.
see pictures here: LED vs Halogen pic
It would be gould to see a pictorial comparison of beams on your floods. Loader work requires good close beam bottom cutoff so that reflection from hood and bucket dont interfere with the work area light.
larry