LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #41  
Do you have LED lights in halogen colour temperature? The lower colour temperature helps significantly in dust penetration and depth & terrain perception.

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #42  
TOWMART
I have a B2320 smaller compact. I was going to add one of our 18watt floods for the rear of my tractor and your 24watt for the front. Would you recommend two front facing lights mounted to the rops or one? also the 24 are a flood but a spot? so is that more of a trap. light? thanks in advance

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #43  
Hello Tomart,

You know many here have old tractors they are renewing so to speak. Many want to keep the original look but I know I would like both the old time look with modern performance. Any plans to put these in the old style frames or make some that drop into old time frames?

v/r

Mike

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #44  
Hello Tomart,

You know many here have old tractors they are renewing so to speak. Many want to keep the original look but I know I would like both the old time look with modern performance. Any plans to put these in the old style frames or make some that drop into old time frames?

v/r

Mike

Good idea Mike. Some good examples is the old ford headlights used on both Ford and Massey Ferguson. A plug and play designed to fit a certain diameter round housing. Plenty of those old 8N's and 9N's, jubilee's and many Fergy's types still going strong.. -robert

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #45  
I would also like to get better lights for a ford 8n. No reason I just want them. Currently have the glass with the FORD script logo. New on grandpa's 52. What is available?

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #46  
All LED "chips" require a printed circuit board. If any of my LED work lights ever fail, I replace them. Never happens though because a good Led tractor light will last more than 10 times longer than halogen. LED is the best by far. Lasts a long time, brighter, requires less power etc...

You didn't answer the question really.... the question was to the longevity of the whole light.

the LED lasts, and is replaced if failed, BUT what if the circuit board fails?

is it ALL covered under your warrantee?

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #47  
Hey Nanuk...looks like your follow up question left towmart unable to continue this discussion...I would have liked to have heard his response to it.

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #48  
There is no need for him to reply. The circuit board IS the LED. You can't replace one and not the other. It is physically one unit. Google LED light images and this will make sense.

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #50  
Thanks for the free shipping offer, but you don't accept paypal?