LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #1  

TowMart

Advertiser
Hello Everyone,

I am Todd from TowMart.com. We are an online company that specialize in LED lighting for tractors and trucks. I see in many forums, tractor owners with questions about new HID and LED lights. Several TBN members have bought lights from us and installed them on their tractors.

I am here to get you the best info on the best and brightest lights that are made today. Also at the best prices. We have lights that will bolt on your tractor with much more power and durability than the OEM lights.

Special offer for TractorByNet Members
We offer free shipping anywhere to our TractorByNet customers only. USE PROMO code: tractorbynet when you check out.

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can also call us Toll Free: (877) 343-5648

Thank you!

Attachments

• TractorByNet-Tow-Mart.jpg
    TractorByNet-Tow-Mart.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 20,670
   / LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #2  
OK, cool! I have questions! ... I don't care to become an LED or lighting engineer; I just want to know which LED lights I should buy! :eek: I have a canopy I can attach them to, & I need more light toward the front since my loader blocks my OEM headlights. I just want to be able to bush hog, etc. at night, with the loader & bucket on ... & still be able to see. No idea whether I need flood, trapezoid, spot, wide, whatever ... just want the whole area in front of me lit up, & if off to the sides is also lit up a little better, that's good, too.

What say you??!

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #3  
Special offer for TractorByNet Members
We offer free shipping anywhere to our TractorByNet customers only. USE PROMO code: tractorbynet when you check out.

Awesome: I love an offer like that.. ;)

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor
I get a lot of questions like that. If you want a forward facing LED light I usually go with the 24-watt LED like this one
24-watt round LED light
it mounts with a standard pedestal single bolt and the hardware is stainless. We have ones that are square face and round. If you want really high power then I suggest out Rigid LED high power light that is made in the USA and is offered in 3 different lens styles. For you I would recommend the standard driving beam lens because you get a lot of forward light and still get light to the sides. Here is a look at that one. LED Flood Light | LED Flood Lighting | High Power LED Flood
The Rigid lights are more $$ but the light and the quality is the best I have ever seen. We are one week behind on shipping Rigid lights. He is making them for us as fast as he can.
The 24 watt light that I first mentioned is our best seller and I guarantee them for 3 years to never burn out or we replace them. I have not had to replace one yet:)

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #5  
Todd, The Rigids sounds like a US manufacturer? Are the 24 Watt rounds US as well or? Would love to know country of Origin of your products.

Great stuff, glad to have you here.

Carl

Hi Carl,
Yes, the Rigid lights are USA made. I try to find more US makers of the high power LED lights but there are not too many. The other lights, like our 24 watt light is made in Taiwan. I have to tell you that I love the USA made stuff but Taiwan is a leader in LED chip making and the prices are very good. I have a lot of different manufacturers. Some of our Halogens are made in India and China. Xenons are mostly China and Taiwan too. Oh, and even some of the China made or Taiwan made LED lights use Osram LED chips made by Sylvania which I think is a USA company.

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #7  
I get a lot of questions like that. If you want a forward facing LED light I usually go with the 24-watt LED like this one
24-watt round LED light
it mounts with a standard pedestal single bolt and the hardware is stainless. We have ones that are square face and round. If you want really high power then I suggest out Rigid LED high power light that is made in the USA and is offered in 3 different lens styles. For you I would recommend the standard driving beam lens because you get a lot of forward light and still get light to the sides. Here is a look at that one. LED Flood Light | LED Flood Lighting | High Power LED Flood
The Rigid lights are more $$ but the light and the quality is the best I have ever seen. We are one week behind on shipping Rigid lights. He is making them for us as fast as he can.
The 24 watt light that I first mentioned is our best seller and I guarantee them for 3 years to never burn out or we replace them. I have not had to replace one yet:)

OK, that's great! Hopefully you posting this info here will reduce the # of questions you receive directly & have to spend time answering. But 2 more from me:

In either of your recommendations, do I need to order 2, or just 1? The 1st one reads as though you get 1 light if you place an order for quantity 1, but the 2nd (high powered) mentions "pair" in the first sentence, so if I order 1, do I receive 2 lights?

And, regarding your higher powered suggestion, there are 6 "styles" ... which one do you recommend for my situation?

On the page for that light where you saw the line with (pair)...that is where you click to get 2 lights. The other button that you saw to click for one is one light. If you order just ONE of the lights that says (pair) you will get 2 lights, wiring harness with loom, mounting brackets, switch relay and the whole setup. I hope it isn't too confusing on the site page. I will look at it. you will notice that when you order the item marked (pair) it is almost twice the price. The price for a pair is 20 bucks less than buying 2 singles, so you save a little too. If you go back to the page and click on the picture below the pic of the light that shows a dirt road at night. Click on it and blow it up and see how bright these are. It is incredible amount of light. For that picture they used the "dual beam". That is what you want.

/ LED & Xenon Work Lights For Your Tractor #9  
Stupid question. is the Dual Beam mean each lamp has a highlow feature or is it one lamp is spot and the other lamp flood.

Thanks for the info on where you get the LED's We use them in our business but they are large light panels and are custom made in the US.

Hi, the dual beam is actually a 9-degree spot and a 30-degree flood in
The same optic (light). Each individual light has a dual beam. That way you can get light far away and 30 degree wide at the same time. It is patented, and really the best for forward facing lights. For the rear, I recommend a 60- degree flood pattern