"Perfect" mower parts?

/ "Perfect" mower parts? #1  

CJBOTA

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620 & MX5100
I have inherited an older "Perfect" finish mower model # S-380-ZA. These were made in Holland and are an unusual design. It has 4 blades plus one on a swingarm for mowing around fruit trees. The blade on the spring loaded swingarm is mounted in a housing that spins and has a rubber tube (bicycle tire only heavier) monted on the outside diameter. The dang thing can mow completely around a fruit tree without damaging the tree or getting hung up. The other 4 blades add up to approximately a 11'-3" wide cut. Yea, this thing is a monster. It is a offset pull type and the offset is adjustable. It has two rear wheels that can be raised or lowered hydraulically.
Although this thing is in great shape I am wondering where I can buy parts for it. Actually the only thing it needs right now is mower blades. I really don't know if they are special blades or not. I am going to remove them next weekend. Does anybody know where I can buy parts for this thing? I have a couple other questions if anyone knows anything about these. Thanks!
CJ

/ "Perfect" mower parts? #2  
Never heard of it, can't help you a bit.

But you gotta post some pictures of that one! The fruit tree arm sounds very interesting.