Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    JD 5075M; JD 110 TLB; Ford Ferguson 9N: JD X300R

Default Re: diesel prices

Quote Originally Posted by Ford tractor View Post
    Just remember all the current administration has kept domestic drilling down, kept the Canadian shale oil out of here, kept production out of Alaska, etc etc.

Remember that when you are buying $6 buck diesel this summer and higher in the fall when fuel oil kicks in.
    The cancelled oil pipeline was the 2nd one to be built. The 1st Keystone was operational in 2009. Right thru ND, SD to Chicago and OK. It's bringing 750,000 barrels a day of Canadian crude into the country right now - as you read this!

Keystone XL (2nd) was headed to tidewater in Texas - for export - yeah, you read that right!

Drilling in Alaska is higher now than it was at the beginning of the pipeline - yeah, that's right, too! Conoco Phillips is set to explore in the National Petroleum Reserve No. 4 this next year with a new bridge slated to be built across the Sag River. And Shell is going offshore in the Beaufort and Chuckchi Sea's this Spring - yeah, that's right, too!

Turn off Fox News.... and watch CNN once in awhile - you might learn something.

AKfish
    "Most people want to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader 2011 ford F250.

Makes me glad I filled of my bulk diesel tank last fall with off road diesel.I should have enough until this coming fall,then hang on.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

My little 105 gallon tank was empty last August and I was waiting on my BIL to finish empty of his and I think he was waiting on the price to go down. Finally decided to fill up everything. I think it is $3.44 if I interpreted his email correctly. It is sure to go down soon now that we have topped off everything, tanks, tractors, lawnmowers, RTV.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp CC AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Deutz Fahr Agrofarm 100, Stoll loader, bucket, forks & root grapple

Just remember all the current administration has kept domestic drilling down, kept the Canadian shale oil out of here, kept production out of Alaska, etc etc.

Remember that when you are buying $6 buck diesel this summer and higher in the fall when fuel oil kicks in.
    I remember 2007 and diesel was $4.25 in this area. Drill baby drill and it's still on the world market. Refine all you can and we export more than we use on the world market. The population world wide grows a little over 800 million each year and will soon be a billion a year.Hey they want to drive cars too. Oh I forgot the one going around for 8 years was "well it's still cheaper than a gallon of milk" LOL. Get use to it. No turning back now. I just got off the phone and diesel I just ordered is $3.599. That may be the deal of the year for me.

You think we need to back off Iran??
    Charolais

Tractor
    Kioti CK27

The cancelled oil pipeline was the 2nd one to be built. The 1st Keystone was operational in 2009. Right thru ND, SD to Chicago and OK. It's bringing 750,000 barrels a day of Canadian crude into the country right now - as you read this!

Keystone XL (2nd) was headed to tidewater in Texas - for export - yeah, you read that right!

Drilling in Alaska is higher now than it was at the beginning of the pipeline - yeah, that's right, too! Conoco Phillips is set to explore in the National Petroleum Reserve No. 4 this next year with a new bridge slated to be built across the Sag River. And Shell is going offshore in the Beaufort and Chuckchi Sea's this Spring - yeah, that's right, too!

Turn off Fox News.... and watch CNN once in awhile - you might learn something.

AKfish
    I agree...the words "Fox" and "news" should never be used in the same sentence.

4 years ago everyone was talking about how important it was for us to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. Prices went down a little bit and the conversation pretty much stopped. The situation hasn't changed folks...we still need to find alternative forms of energy. Unfortunately, the price of fuel has to reach astronomical levels before we really start to focus on the issue.
    Andy

Kioti CK27 w/ KL130 FEL and Toothbar
    6' Massey Ferguson Box Blade
    WR Long 48" Pallet Forks
    Ford 12" 2-bottom Plow
    TSC Middle Buster Plow
    TSC 6' Landscape Rake
    County Line 5' Bush Hog
    5' Rear Blade
    Boom Pole

Never Let The Weeds Get Higher Than The Garden

Tractor
    Kubota L4330

I think you might want to check your facts there.

A quick google search shows that domestic oil production under the current administration has increased 11%.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    7040 HDC 1153 fel

an the presadent is blocking the trans canada oil pipeline to the coast to refineries.been dealing with this mess for almost 2yrs.but hey if they build it the oil price will drop,but how much i dont know.

Tractor
    John Deere 4300

I think we can thank the world's (especially a wealthier China) increase in
    demand for crude for the price increases...
    Sam
    JD 4300 HST with FEL, bush hog, rear mower, tiller, row hipper, cultivator, post hole digger, blade, and a wish list of more.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M7040, Kubota B2710

Wow, got some misinformed people on this forum-- population growth by nearly a billion a year? That's a little high (a lot)... And last time I checked foxnews is in the minority, most outlets like CNN and msnbc are totally and completely committed to converting to communism- I figured a bunch of tractor driving fellas would have more sense than believing Rachel Maddow.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Deutz Fahr Agrofarm 100, Stoll loader, bucket, forks & root grapple

Quote Originally Posted by remington270 View Post
    Wow, got some misinformed people on this forum-- population growth by nearly a billion a year? That's a little high (a lot)... And last time I checked foxnews is in the minority, most outlets like CNN and msnbc are totally and completely committed to converting to communism- I figured a bunch of tractor driving fellas would have more sense than believing Rachel Maddow.
    Thank you for pointing out my mistake. It should be 80 million a year and will soon reach 100 million per year. Guess I shouldn't post when working 12 hr. night shifts. I'll try and do better next time.
    That's still a lot of humans and they will consume.

most outlets like CNN and msnbc are totally and completely committed to converting to communism/ Did Fox news tell you that or did they report and you decided.
    Charolais

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast