diesel prices

/ diesel prices #1  

bigbull338

Elite Member
Tractor
7040 HDC 1153 fel
called an ordered diesel this morning an it was $3.40 a gal.

/ diesel prices #2  
I'm afraid even as sad as it is. We will be begging for that price by summer.

/ diesel prices #3  
the news keeps warning of raising prices and man it hurts the pocket in my motorhome. last gasoline fill up was $170 bucks. :mad: diesel is so high i cant use it for starting fires.

/ diesel prices
yes i dread seeing the price when it gets tobe hay baling time.i bet the custom balers will go up this year.it cost $42 to fill the kubota up.

/ diesel prices #5  
called an ordered diesel this morning an it was $3.40 a gal.

It's over $4.00 here, if you buy it at the pump. In my case, I don't use enough to make sense to have a bulk tank. Lucky for me, I don't use much of it.

This will drive inflation up a notch though, because everything we buy has transportation costs built into the price.:(

/ diesel prices #6  
Up the coast, diesel at the pump $4.20 this week .

/ diesel prices #7  
On the wholesale market the last difference (Friday) I saw between fuel oil and regular gas was $.18 + about $.05 road tax (higher for Diesel.). In my area of MN gas is $3.499 and Diesel is about $3.949 or about $.45 difference rather than the $.23 I would expect.

/ diesel prices #8  
Yep, demand is way down....... so the price is up. Was $4.09.9 here Saturday. No doubt it has gone up since then. Hang on to your shorts !

/ diesel prices #9  
$4.599 is the Lowest Price in this area. I want out of Dodge! (See my post in rural w/ a like title) Anyone have any jobs available for a great experienced hand? PM me...

/ diesel prices #10  
Just remember all the current administration has kept domestic drilling down, kept the Canadian shale oil out of here, kept production out of Alaska, etc etc.

Remember that when you are buying $6 buck diesel this summer and higher in the fall when fuel oil kicks in.