diesel prices

/ diesel prices #31  
Gees peolpe I would LOVE to pay your fuel bills if you pay mine. I live in a country that exports oil and gas and still pay $1.50- $1.60 a litre,( about 4 litres to US gal.). Hourly rate for the machine is about the same as in the US :confused2:

/ diesel prices #32  
Diamondpilot said:
While Fox News is not perfect they seem to get it right
Chris

Yes, sometimes far right, sometimes extreme right, but no longer whack-job right since Glenn Beck was fired.

Wholesale today:

Gas US$3.1136
Fuel oil $3.2949

/ diesel prices #33  
Wow, such vitriolic statements directed toward right leaning media.

Would any of you be honest enough to admit that CNN and MSNBC lean left?

I look for information across a spectrum of sources. There are levels of bias with nearly all of them.

However, Fox is the most blatant and least reliable source for a complete understanding of the issues. While they may not outright "lie"; the presentation is replete with half-truths and info reported out of context.

The net result is to create confusion and misunderstanding. And of course; to further their own ideology.

AKfish

Haven't looked a the pump prices lately but it's been $4.70 diesel and $4.30 gas for awhile, now in this part of Alaska. Hate to even guess how bad it is in someplace like Nome, Bethel or Kotzebue!!

/ diesel prices #34  
I have found Bret Baier and Britt Hume to be the most reliable and straightforward newscasters in the media today. MSDNC is nothing other than a wholly-owned subsidiary of the current administration.

/ diesel prices #35  
Gees peolpe I would LOVE to pay your fuel bills if you pay mine. I live in a country that exports oil and gas and still pay $1.50- $1.60 a litre,( about 4 litres to US gal.). Hourly rate for the machine is about the same as in the US :confused2:

Yeah I agree Tony just been to fill the 'cruiser up for the w/end breakdowns and $1.59.9 per litre near on $115 for just on 70 litres:confused2:, would love to be paying half that price:D

Jon

/ diesel prices #36  
I sure don't want to get politcky here, but what with screwing around trying to get Iran to stop acting like they're trying to make atomic bombs, and the growth spurts in India and China, which are sucking up more and more oil, we're not headed into a good place, petroleum-wise. I'll bet we'll be wishing for good ol $4 gallon diesel by next summer's end. I can drive a hybrid, but that heating oil still hurts, and we don't have any good options unless we rip out our steam radiators. Luckily, 5 gallons of diesel lasts a long time in my little B-8200.

/ diesel prices #37  
It has not hurt me at all this winter yet, thanks to an almost total absense of snow. I have used less than 5 gallons of diesel in my JD 4120 since November. This has never happened before in Upstate NY. It has been fairly cool however and I have used more than 5 gallons of gas in the old 8n hauling firewood, but luckily that is quite a bit cheaper than diesel.