Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 135
  1. #21
    Veteran Member JJZ 109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Location
    Chaumont, NY
    Tractor
    Bobcat S185 skid steer - Ferris IS500Z - JD GT235

    Default Re: Guess that truck game!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bullbreaker View Post
    One more !

    Boone
    Marmon. Don't know which model though.
    Time loves to be wasted. From that waste their is no salvage - Henry Ford
    _____________________________________________

    Also - E Terra E 60 SSQA backhoe • Erskine 73" blower •TSC QA boom pole • Bradco 48" forks • JLG T350 Boom Lift • 2001 Ford F450 w/Telsta A28D aerial lift • CAM Superline 6x12 dump • (2) Kristi 7x18 enclosed • 2014 Ford F250 Super Cab gasser • 2007 Mustang GT • 2007 Crown Vic P71 Police Interceptor

  2. #22
    Super Member CompactTractorFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,959
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

    Default Re: Guess that truck game!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bullbreaker View Post
    One more !

    Boone
    Peterbilt?
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

    Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

  3. #23
    Gold Member mjw357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    393
    Location
    The Sticks, Ohio
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200

    Default Re: Guess that truck game!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JJZ 109 View Post
    Marmon. Don't know which model though.
    +1 . Early '80's
    Kubota B3200 with LA504 FEL and Woods HC54 brushhog

    Looking for: Pallet Forks

  4. #24
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    933
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

    Default Re: Guess that truck game!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw357 View Post
    +1 . Early '80's
    almost looks like western star, white, superliner

  5. #25
    Platinum Member Red Horse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    803
    Location
    Bolton, MA
    Tractor
    Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X

    Default Re: Guess that truck game!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by crashz View Post
    MAN?

    Cool trucks!

    Did the Brockway 700's share a cab with Mack? The cab on that blue one looks like an R model Mack cab.
    Yes- The 700's had an R Model cab- just before Mack pulled the plug on Brockway and shut it down- end of a Northeast institution. when I was a kid growing up in Connecticutn it seems Brockways were the truck of choice for town Hiway depts.

  6. #26
    Gold Member Brockwaykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    284
    Location
    Granville NY
    Tractor
    John Deere 317 (KT17 SII)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crashz
    MAN?

    Cool trucks!

    Did the Brockway 700's share a cab with Mack? The cab on that blue one looks like an R model Mack cab.
    No, Brockway 700 cabs were made by Sheller Globe, different from mack from the cowl to the roof believe it or not!!
    1979 John Deere 317
    With KT17 Kohler
    Jeff Shaw
    Brockway Trucks- Seldom Seen,Never Forgotten
    My Project Thread-http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/p...7-project.html

  7. #27
    Gold Member Brockwaykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    284
    Location
    Granville NY
    Tractor
    John Deere 317 (KT17 SII)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Horse
    when I was a kid growing up in Connecticutn it seems Brockways were the truck of choice for town Hiway depts.
    Yeah, they were a favorite for town/plow trucks, easy to work on, but not wonderful to use......
    1979 John Deere 317
    With KT17 Kohler
    Jeff Shaw
    Brockway Trucks- Seldom Seen,Never Forgotten
    My Project Thread-http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/p...7-project.html

  8. #28
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    933
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab

    Default Re: Guess that truck game!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Horse View Post
    Yes- The 700's had an R Model cab- just before Mack pulled the plug on Brockway and shut it down- end of a Northeast institution. when I was a kid growing up in Connecticutn it seems Brockways were the truck of choice for town Hiway depts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockwaykid View Post
    Yeah, they were a favorite for town/plow trucks, easy to work on, but not wonderful to use......

    my family had all brockway rearend loader trash trucks back in the 70's before they switched over to all mack roll off trucks in the 80's. I was way too young to remeber it but have pics somewhere.im 36 years old. They had 7 brockways i think. Pretty cool stuff. I remebr all the macks we had were mainly 5 speeds with one having 2 stick high and low range sticks. We had 2 transfer trailers as well. At one point i went with my dad to buy an autocar roll off brand new and it had an 8 speed eaton fuller and i thought what the **** is with all these gears. Fun stuff! I still cant shift a eaton fuller worth a crap. I can go up in gears just fine like noones bussiness. Just cant down shift worth a sheet.

  9. #29
    Gold Member Brockwaykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    284
    Location
    Granville NY
    Tractor
    John Deere 317 (KT17 SII)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortthrow50

    my family had all brockway rearend loader trash trucks back in the 70's before they switched over to all mack roll off trucks in the 80's. I was way too young to remeber it but have pics somewhere.im 36 years old. They had 7 brockways i think. Pretty cool stuff. I remebr all the macks we had were mainly 5 speeds with one having 2 stick high and low range sticks. We had 2 transfer trailers as well. At one point i went with my dad to buy an autocar roll off brand new and it had an 8 speed eaton fuller and i thought what the **** is with all these gears. Fun stuff! I still cant shift a eaton fuller worth a crap. I can go up in gears just fine like noones bussiness. Just cant down shift worth a sheet.
    Cool!!!
    Okay, this one is my fathers truck....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-3744504538-png  
    1979 John Deere 317
    With KT17 Kohler
    Jeff Shaw
    Brockway Trucks- Seldom Seen,Never Forgotten
    My Project Thread-http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/p...7-project.html

  10. #30
    Veteran Member JJZ 109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Location
    Chaumont, NY
    Tractor
    Bobcat S185 skid steer - Ferris IS500Z - JD GT235

    Default Re: Guess that truck game!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brockwaykid View Post
    Cool!!!
    Okay, this one is my fathers truck....
    White Construcktor?
    Time loves to be wasted. From that waste their is no salvage - Henry Ford
    _____________________________________________

    Also - E Terra E 60 SSQA backhoe • Erskine 73" blower •TSC QA boom pole • Bradco 48" forks • JLG T350 Boom Lift • 2001 Ford F450 w/Telsta A28D aerial lift • CAM Superline 6x12 dump • (2) Kristi 7x18 enclosed • 2014 Ford F250 Super Cab gasser • 2007 Mustang GT • 2007 Crown Vic P71 Police Interceptor

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Time for a New Truck
    By JeffandTamara in forum Trailers & Transportation
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 12:26 PM
  2. Test drove a 2011 Sierra Duramax
    By Lt CHEG in forum Trailers & Transportation
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:25 PM
  3. I'm just lucky I guess......
    By wroughtn_harv in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:16 PM
  4. Busted by the game warden I was....
    By tpost in forum Rural Living
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 11:40 PM
  5. Tractor and truck accident
    By RichZ in forum Safety
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2002, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.