New toy has arrived!

/ New toy has arrived! #21  
Congrats:thumbsup:

/ New toy has arrived! #22  
Congratuations on a nice and more capable tractor.:)

I hope your tests with the header were without an implement attached as you can easily damage one or both. Thats too close for comfort imo.

With only 34 posts I think I would start over with a new handle.

/ New toy has arrived! #23  
Congrats! The ultra grand cab on the M series is even nicer than the Grand L cab. Be careful backing in, that roof top skin is $$$ to replace.

/ New toy has arrived! #24  
congrads on new tractor man thats nice i'll trade ya:):)

/ New toy has arrived! #25  
Very nice!
If you got the radial tires they will get softer with age and may help your clearance issues.

E/S

/ New toy has arrived! #26  
Congrats on the new toy!!! That thing looks like a beast.

Be careful backing in, trust me, I know all about that...:eek:

/ New toy has arrived! #27  
That's one nice looking tractor!

/ New toy has arrived! #28  
I knew this shed would be close, but wow! Maybe 1/8 inch! Unless the tires wear or I have enough rear weight to squat tires its really close going under the header.

I had about 1/4 inch above my ROPS before I added air to my tires. I caused enough damage going out through the door that it took me a half day to fix it and my steel and foam sandwich door panel still has creases. In the spring, I think I'll remodel just a bit and put in a taller door. Meanwhile, I'm folding the ROPS every time.

You don't want to go through that kind of agony with your nice new cab. Be careful! Perhaps you should park it in the other barn.

Enjoy your new tractor. Looks like quite a machine.:thumbsup:

/ New toy has arrived! #29  
Thanks guys. See the other pics I posted under 7040 pics under this new handle danceswithdirt. My daughters idea:laughing: