New toy has arrived!

/ New toy has arrived! #1  

4105deere

Tractor
JD 4105
New 7040 got about two hrs ahead of the storms. Had enough time to get unloaded and load up the 4105. Checked out 7040 and moved around a little and check clearance on the shed I wanted to park under. Then the rain hit. I knew this shed would be close, but wow! Maybe 1/8 inch! Unless the tires wear or I have enough rear weight to squat tires its really close going under the header.

Attachments

• 0224120947.jpg
    0224120947.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 388
  • 0224121109.jpg
    0224121109.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 402
   / New toy has arrived! #3  
Gonna have to change your handle to sumting else.:laughing:

/ New toy has arrived! #4  
Congratulations on a fine looking tractor. Is the floor of your shed concrete or can you scrape a little gravel/dirt out? With just an 1/8" I would be holding my breath every time afraid that somehow something changed.

/ New toy has arrived! #5  
That's a real nice size tractor and after you get the tire pressure adjusted for tractor work it'll be just fine.

/ New toy has arrived!
All concrete. I can park under another barn but this is a better one. Gets really close as last part of cab slides under header. I know if it fits once it should fit a hundred times but I tried it twice and pucker factor was high both times:laughing:And yeah may have to consider handle change.Jd was a fine tractor but dont need both. Kinda felt like I was shootn my favorite dog.

/ New toy has arrived! #7  
Can I have it?

:D

/ New toy has arrived! #8  
Real nice. Don't scuff the cab.

/ New toy has arrived! #10  
Wooo-hooo - Congrats!! Very nice looking tractor! :thumbsup: