Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land?

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #51  
She may not have the most HP, but she is a big girl!
a041-2.jpg

plus 7 others on 3.2 ac
you just can't have too many toys!!

very nice machine!

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #52  
I've got 0.96 acres, and a 1966 John Deere 2020 (54 hp).

That's 56.25 hp/acre.

Mike P

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #53  
   / Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #54  
I think you're the winner...

I think Soundguy has him beat, and I know I do...
Just for the record, my 2.3 acres is actually for two residences, my house and a garage apartment, so that means my land actually is 1.15 lol!!
David from jax

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #55  
I have a L3940 on 4 acres, Went this size for PTO generator and cleaning out my chicken houses. Over kill for mowing but I am having fun.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #56  
I have a MX5100, and only live on 1.5 acre. I have used to do some site work for a new building i was building, and will use it on our new place once the house is built, that is 3 acres.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #57  
my brother uses a NH Boomer 3045 on about 0.5 acres.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #58  
I want to say thanks to all who posted to this thread. For two years now I've been pretty self-conscious about my Kubota BX2350 while only having 2/3 of an acre. The constant ribbing from the wife. The funny looks from the neighbors. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who hammers thumbtacks with a sledgehammer.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #59  
I want to say thanks to all who posted to this thread. For two years now I've been pretty self-conscious about my Kubota BX2350 while only having 2/3 of an acre. The constant ribbing from the wife. The funny looks from the neighbors. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who hammers thumbtacks with a sledgehammer.

My wife used to complain or ridicule the tractor purchase...until the first big snowstorm.
As far as your neighbors...they're just jealous they don't have a sledge hammer!

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #60  
My wife used to complain or ridicule the tractor purchase...

I honestly wish my wife would simply complain about the tractor. When I came home with it, she smiled and congratulated me on it, knowing that I would not be able to say a thing about the jewlery and shoe buying binge that she was about to embark on. :(