Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land?

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #1  

shortthrow50

Banned
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
And dont use it for business . Just wandering. there has to be at least someone out there with a 4000 series john deere or equivelant (sorry im not familar with other brand tractors)with a half an acre of lawn to cut. Im sure others are curious to see as well. In case your wandering, i dont think i fit the bill. I have 10 1/2 acres with 3520 jd:thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #2  
Just wandering. there has to be at least someone out there with a 4000 series john deere or equivelant (sorry im not familar with other brand tractors)with a half an acre of lawn to cut. Im sure others are curious to see as well. In case your wandering, i dont think i fit the bill. I have 10 1/2 acres with 3520 jd:thumbsup:

You should have added, "And plan on keeping it." And "Don't have an outside business use for it." Some may downsize and are stuck with a big tractor they want to get rid of.

Anyway, 4.25 acres
JD3720 and X740.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #3  
I found out my cousin has a 6420 for his residential use. 125?HP. Does have 300 acres, but he does't use it on more than 30. My kinda guy;)

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land?
You should have added, "And plan on keeping it." And "Don't have business use for it." Some may downsize and are stuck with a big tractor they want to get rid an outside of.

Anyway, 4.25 acres
JD3720 and X740.

fixed

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #5  
My CK20 will be used to cut 3/4 of an acre. I bought it to snow blow the driveways though. Also have a small dedicated honda push for cleanup.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #6  
I guess I'll add my story as well, the 5410 I use at the farm, which is 20 acres itself and when I was big into haying, I hayed close to 70, but have since stopped that altogether. The 110 will be used to clear 20 acres at the cabin, but I want to purchase a couple of the lots next to me and make it about 45 acres. I've planted the seed with the neighbors. It's all waterfront property on a lake and all the lots have all the acreage across the street, they'd both said they'd only been back there a handful of times. If I can, I'll pick a couple of the 10 acre plots up next to me and I'll have fun for all:D

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #7  
I have a Mahindra 7520. It sits comfortably on 50 square ft of land. As long as I have the attachments elevated. ...
larry

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #8  
My guess is that Bindian is close. She has a Mahindra 6520 (65hp) with a backhoe and only has 5 acres. Only had 5 acres when she bought and still only has 5 acres.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #9  
I have a Mahindra 7520. It sits comfortably on 50 square ft of land. As long as I have the attachments elevated. ...
larry

My JD 5520 takes about 75 sq feet ... thats 1 hp per square foot.

/ Who has the biggest tractor on the smallest peice of land? #10  
I dont have the biggest tractor but a few them. One acre of land, 1950 Ford 8-N, was on my Uncle's farm and now it's mine. two Ford 2000's and I just bought a Bobcat CT-235 with FEL.

I heat with wood so the 8-N pulls the trailer that fits in the basement with the split wood, one 2000 has the splitter on it, the other 2000 has the pallet forks on it and the 235 does all the plowing and mowing and what ever else needs to get done..