Backhoe Hanging my firewood up to dry

/ Hanging my firewood up to dry #1  

kiotiken

Veteran Member
Tractor
2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab
This one was trying to get away, but I caught it by the tail. I started using the bh to control the oversize load of logs that was delivered and left in an unstable pile. I was just trying to move this one and couldn't believe the BH-70X would actually lift it and close tight enough to pick it up with the thumb. Yes, it is clear up in the air.

Attachments

• P3228166.jpg
    P3228166.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 538
  • P3228167.jpg
    P3228167.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 457
  • P3228168.jpg
    P3228168.jpg
    1,018 KB · Views: 488
   / Hanging my firewood up to dry #2  
Whoa, careful with your loads! That's a lot of torque trying to rotate your BH bucket/thumb. Impressive though.

/ Hanging my firewood up to dry #3  
that digger you have, is it driven by it's own hydrolic pump or off of the tractors?

/ Hanging my firewood up to dry #4  
Nice pics. It's amazing what they will lift.
I have the Woods BH70-X on my Kioti CK35. I really like being able to pick up logs and cut them standing upright, great for my back. :thumbsup::)

Attachments

• Logging 008.jpg
    Logging 008.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 308
  • BackFence 029.jpg
    BackFence 029.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 347
  • BackFence 034.jpg
    BackFence 034.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 294
   / Hanging my firewood up to dry
Whoa, careful with your loads! That's a lot of torque trying to rotate your BH bucket/thumb. Impressive though.

Yea, I wasn't actually trying to lift it at first, the pile came down on the tractor (you can see one log up against it in one of the pics) and I was just trying to push some back out of my way. I couldn't believe it was starting to lift it, so I just kept going. I normally pick them up in the middle.

that digger you have, is it driven by it's own hydrolic pump or off of the tractors?

It runs off the tractor, it just connects to one of the rear remotes.

/ Hanging my firewood up to dry #6  
Dont you just love it when you can use your tractor! :thumbsup:

/ Hanging my firewood up to dry #7  
Yes, the thumb on the backhoe must be one of the great inventions of the century! I have been using my BH-90 on my L4330 for cutting logs into firewood for two years now and would not go back to crawling around on the ground!