Mowing B3200 go 60 or 72

/ B3200 go 60 or 72 #1  

lastborn

Tractor
Kubota B3200
Getting a B3200 Monday and can't decide if I need/want a 60 or 72 inch MMM?
Cutting 5 acres and most is sloped and has terraces and is bumpy { read not very smooth} For cutting along the terraces do I need the 60" or 72" MMM? I am worried about the side digging in on the low side. I know many here have a lot more experience than I.
need some advice quick please. I have a Woods RD72 and have concluded I don't like RFM"s.
Thanks

/ B3200 go 60 or 72 #2  
I have a B3200 with 60" MMM and I wouldn't go any larger unless your ground is completely flat. Just my two cents.

/ B3200 go 60 or 72 #3  
Getting a B3200 Monday and can't decide if I need/want a 60 or 72 inch MMM?
Cutting 5 acres and most is sloped and has terraces and is bumpy { read not very smooth} For cutting along the terraces do I need the 60" or 72" MMM? I am worried about the side digging in on the low side. I know many here have a lot more experience than I.
need some advice quick please. I have a Woods RD72 and have concluded I don't like RFM"s.
Thanks

5 acres is quite a bit to keep up with, especially when the grass is growing good. probably if it was rough like you say, i would go with the 60" as the 72" is just that much more weight to bounce around and more chance of scalping/digging in. 60" would be slightly more manuverable between rough bumps/etc.. why don't you like the rear finish mower? to me it would be easier to work on as you can easily lift up high to change/sharpen blades and it would be easier to detach when you want the mower off. also can lift it up a bit to go over the really rough areas to prevent digging in/scalping. you already have the rfm, do you want to spend $2300+ on a new mmm and bang it around on rough ground?