Tires thumping wheel on the road

/ thumping wheel on the road #1  

mccash40

Silver Member
Tractor
kubotabx2360
I took my BX2360 on the highway (.2 miles) for the first time since I bought it last summer and one rear tire was thumping. I have only 18 babied hours on it. My dealer says the tire has a flat spot from sitting most of the winter (no snow here in NY) He told me not to worry until a hot day comes along to try it again.
This sound reasonable? :confused:

/ thumping wheel on the road #2  
Yes. My shop is a short distance down the road from my farm. Every time I head down the road on a tractor thats been parked a few days I notice it, they dont do it coming back. Two things make it worse, cold weather and older tires.

/ thumping wheel on the road
Thanks PJ that's a relief. I don't exactly trust a dealer with everything. Mine has been real abrupt after the sale. He couldn't spend enough time with me prior.

/ thumping wheel on the road #4  
I have had the same thing on tractors as well as ATVs, nothing to worry about if it smooths out as it warms up.

/ thumping wheel on the road #5  
Thanks PJ that's a relief. I don't exactly trust a dealer with everything. Mine has been real abrupt after the sale. He couldn't spend enough time with me prior.

He HE, look at tripple r's quote. I think I would find a new dealer if it continues on. CJ