Radiator for 1966 MF135 with Perkins Diesel

/ Radiator for 1966 MF135 with Perkins Diesel #1  

jwalley

Tractor
none
Does anyone have a parts cross-reference number for a radiator, part# 194275M91?

I want to order a new radiator, but haven't located a match. I found a close match but it was listed as having bolts at 13" on center and I measured mine at 13 1/2 inches on center.

/ Radiator for 1966 MF135 with Perkins Diesel #2  
G'day try the bare co site their part no is B7573 I have used alot of their rad's and found them good value for money

Jon

/ Radiator for 1966 MF135 with Perkins Diesel #3  
I have a 1974 MF135 Perkins that I rebuilt from the radiator to the throw-out bearing. When I took the radiator to the shop, they said it was not repairable.
They got me a "Northern" brand radiator in 4 hours in Fort Worth for $270.00 plus tax. The shop was Kirby's radiator on Belknap Street in Fort Worth. | Radiators | Fort Worth | Kirby's Radiator | Industrial Radiators | 817/838-6722 I made this purchase in September 2011 Price may change...

The Northern logo has an asterisk * above the N and they probably sell through radiator shops only.
The difference was the factory(original) top hose mount and filler were one fitting into the top tank.

The Northern brand had the top hose connection separate, and an L shaped filler neck beside it to clear the cowl. FUNCTIONALLY it is perfect for me, but in a concourse competition, someone might notice the difference.

Yesterday's tractor sells radiators for a little cheaper, but I felt obligated to the shop as they did some work on the old rad and didn't charge me. I got the old solid brass radiator back for a wall decoration. Got any way to get my wife to let me hang the old radiator in the living room?

Good luck with your tractor! I love mine!

/ Radiator for 1966 MF135 with Perkins Diesel
Thanks. I ordered one kind of blindly and I don't think it is going to work. Everyone and their mother sells them as "MF 135" radiators but they all have different spacing on the bottom bolts. I should get my soon...sure I will be shipping it back. I'll check this place out. I know what you mean. I have the original...at least one stamped 1966....I don't want to trash it either. Maybe we can start a "Worthless old Parts Club's.