Please help! NH TC55DA clutch slipping?

/ Please help! NH TC55DA clutch slipping? #21  
I liked the good old days when you had a throw out bearing, pressure plate, clutch disc and fly wheel. Simple and reliable.

/ Please help! NH TC55DA clutch slipping?
well update #2, they thought they had it fixed. before they brought it back they were doing continued testing and found that it worked most of the time but were still times that it seemed to slip. so long story short, i never got it back, and they stilllllllll dont know what the problem is. I will post when it comes back for sure and do some good testing.

/ Please help! NH TC55DA clutch slipping? #23  
they'll figure it out, once they replace the expensive part. ;)

/ Please help! NH TC55DA clutch slipping? #24  
Find it hard to believe factory trained mechanics can't isolate the problem. NH has regional problem solvers also. I believe they wqnt to temporarilary fix the problem as cheap as possible and complete the correct repair on the owners dime later on. The clutch system cannot be that complicated. Anyone contact the former owner to see what he found out ?

ok got it back tuesday. Seems to be working ok, have not had time to really run the guts out of it but will do that this weekend. Seems to work ok, they said they replaced the spring in the pressure relief valve near the back axle.

/ Please help! NH TC55DA clutch slipping? #26  
Check it out and make sure it is proper. The warranty will not last very long. Hate to see you shoulder a very expensive repair six months down the road. I would be nervous about the 2k assembly being damaged only to fail at a later date.
The 55 is an extremely nice compact tractor that should perform for many years to come.

ok since i got it back, did some tilling, about an hour worth, finish mowing and bush hogging. Maybe 10 to 15 hours run time, while bush hogging a branch hit the reverser lever and put the tractor in N. when i put the tractor back in forward it lurched violently so i stopped and pulled it up to the garage. after a lot of playing i have realized that the ehss is no longer feathering the clutch. The inching still works but the lever operates with no feathering. this was yesterday. today i went out and started the tractor and it was back to working normal, until it warmed up (switched direction about 20 times and ran until engine was warm, up and down with loader a few times) then it started acting up again and lurching (no feathering). any ideas. i like the tractor but if the transmission is going to be this much of a piece of crap i might have to trade.

/ Please help! NH TC55DA clutch slipping? #28  
It does that when the inching pedal is partitial depressed. Make sure the linkage is adjusted proper and pay attention that your foot is not on touching the pedal.

after two weeks back at the shop they actually replaced the spring in the relief valve in the EHSS control valve. They told me that they replaced it last time when I got it back last time, but what they really did was take it apart and put it back together and it worked. This time they replaced the spring and adjusted the inching cable which they installed last time. Seems to work ok I bush hogged for 3 hours Sunday and no issues plenty more to do so ill see and make sure it still works.

/ Please help! NH TC55DA clutch slipping? #30  
I never had to adjust that inching pedal yet, but I did have to replace the spring (what a bugga that is) 2 years ago. It broke...