Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    new holland tn70

Default Re: Securing your tractor

i agree with duke dogs are a thiefs worst enamy i had 2 black labs and when people come around they would blow the horn and ask where are the dogs if i am in the field they will drive to me instead of get out and walk the labs have been gone well the last one little over a year now and people still won't get out of there vehicle till my wife or i go out side we have never had anything stole so far got to get me another dog i just get so atached to them hate to give them up the only down fall was if we got packages in the mail to big for box we had to go to post office get them mail man wouldn't get and put them on porch.

Tractor
    Kubota 4740

A nice big gun. You know there is only a few asses that will steel a tractor. Lots of security cameras to identify the person then go beat the he'll out of him or put them in jail. There is only a small number, you mAy not get your tractor back but it cleans up the community.

Tractor
    Kubota L3700SUHST

Best failed robbery attempt I know of included a dog.

My next door neighbor back in the 70's did not believe in locks because that was just something else to fix when a burglar decides to rob you. One day a group of men in a pickup drove down his driveway and into his back yard. They proceeded to step over the dog (asleep at the back door) and unload most of his possessions into the truck. It took a number of trips and did not seem to disturb the dogs sleep in any form or fashion.

After the truck was full and the burglars were satisfied with their haul, the dog woke up and jumped into the truck cab. He refused to allow the burglars to join him however, and that is how my neighbor found things that evening when he returned home. All of his household furnishing loaded in a strange pickup truck with his dog asleep on the bench seat of the truck.
    Kubota L3700SUHST, AG-Meier Mohawk 5' Rotary Cutter, Armstrong AG 5' Boxblade, Armstrong AG 5' Landscape Rake
    Scotts 50560x8 50" Riding Mower

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    CT235

The only time i've been broken into, I had my German Sheppard and Wolfhound outside on chains. Normally people wouldn't even turn their car around in the laneway at the site of these two. The thieves walked between them and kicked in the front door of the house.
    Tim.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Quote Originally Posted by johnrex62 View Post
    After the truck was full and the burglars were satisfied with their haul, the dog woke up and jumped into the truck cab. He refused to allow the burglars to join him however, and that is how my neighbor found things that evening when he returned home. All of his household furnishing loaded in a strange pickup truck with his dog asleep on the bench seat of the truck.
    Perfect. He appears to be losing all his stuff, but instead inherits a pickup!

Quote Originally Posted by RaydaKub View Post
    Perfect. He appears to be losing all his stuff, but instead inherits a pickup!
    That was probably stolen from someone else.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123