What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #101  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

Thanks for the picture!

Your welcome MS.BRI !
I'am actually a TBN "YoungGun"(54) but dyed my mustach and beard grey and white(just 4 men) so older members would feel more comfortable about posting their mugshots. :D ;)

Boone

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #102  

I'm sure this will not go well, I like to mow while smoking a big fat cigar. :thumbsup:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #103  

I'm sure this will not go well, I like to mow while smoking a big fat cigar. :thumbsup:

Don't feel bad...at times, I've graded the driveway with a cold beer and a little CDB in the headphones. Whewww..wwwheeem safety police coming!:laughing:

Nothing more calming after a long day at work!

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #104  

Sit on it. In other words, just using it is always a good time.

Even the times I can't sit on it (something needs fixing) can be a good, and very rewarding, time.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #105  

The most fun i have on the tractors is helping the neighbors out. The smile on their faces make it all well worth having my toys.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #106  

Good ?, where do I start? Having been around for over 7 decades and raised on small farm where we used mules to farm, most anything done with a tractor is FUN. Putting in fence using a post hole digger on the John Deere, cleaning a trail through our large wood lot with a bush hog, tilling our large garden with the 5 foot wide roto tiller turning compacted hard soil into soft fluffy loose dirt. This is a few fun things. Yet also miss "hooking up" the mule and plowing or cultivating the garden and fields. It sure was not as noisy as the tractor.;)

Gil
1973 John Deere 2030 (one of last gas farm tractors built by John Deere), post hole digger, bush hog, disc, 3 bottom plow, roto-tiller, cultivator, sub-soiler, 45 front end loader, carry-all. John Deere Gator, John Deere GX345 mower, Gravely HD 60 ZT mower.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #107  
   / What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #108  

Piston: I have to second the grapple "high". I just got a new L3800 and added a 60" CMP grapple with the true third function valve kit (dealer installed). We had a big ice storm here in January that brought down tons of limbs. I have huge brush piles all over my five acres built with the grapple. Also use it moving firewood logs around. Makes a decent transporter for the bucked up rounds to the splitting yard. About as much fun as you can have with your clothes on.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #109  
Congrats on your grapple purchase!
Keep smilin'

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #110  

Moving dirt. The combined age of this rig is about 85 years. The tractor is mid 1970's and the pan is late 1950's

attachment.php