What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor?

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #131  
Re: What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on YOUR Tractor?

Out cutting the fields after a stressfull day at the office. Kind of like a zen experience.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #132  

Most Enjoyable: running the 5' snowblower

Most Fun: using the grapple, land plane, and backhoe in that order.

Most Amazed: logging winch and snatch block. I can't believe some of the logs I have pulled out of some spots.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #133  

Most Enjoyable: running the 5' snowblower

Most Fun: using the grapple, land plane, and backhoe in that order.

Most Amazed: logging winch and snatch block. I can't believe some of the logs I have pulled out of some spots.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #135  

First, thank you for your service.

Second, loved the story. I don't understand what women don't get about us. I guess it's true "it's a guy thing!".

My wife does understand about the tractor and this being a "family type" site, I can't describe the most fun I've had on it.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #136  

I壇 love to go on a joy ride with some friends at the back. Getting it into the mud and doing all kinds of off road stuff will be really awesome.

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #137  

coffee break - while sitting on my JD160 lawn tractor, and plotting the purchase of a real tractor.

I've been told that if I forget it on the yard when a sudden rainstorm hits, the JD160 will grow into a B7510 (I don't think they were serrious though :mur:)

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #138  
I might have to change my vote. I mentioned harvesting corn silage early on in this thread. I've recently spent several hours tearing out prickly ash and honeysuckle on my hillside using my bucket and rachet rake. It's just so satisfying to hear the main trunks snap off and watch the roots tear right outta the ground. :) So maybe this one can be most fun alone on my tractor and the other most fun in a group project with tractors. :thumbsup:

/ What's the MOST FUN Thing to Do on Your Tractor? #139  

I have to say most fun thing is the actual buying of it. Cant beat the thrill of finalizing the deal and watching the dealer unload it off the truck. Anything after that is anti-climatic.

I wished I had seen this just a week or two ago. I could have really helped you have a good time when I bought mine -- you buy, I drive. :)